AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sun 17 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I personally do see a problem with this. Beginner drivers that often join us, would be even more nervous, knowing that a much faster driver is behind them. You are greatly increasing the chance of an incident and I feel a beginner driver would be far more less likely join the event.

I have see it so often, a front runner driver makes a mistake and spins of ..he is now going to do one or two things, quit, or try his hardest to make his way back into the top five. So now he is moving as fast as he can, through a field of drivers that do not poses he experience, again the chances of an incident have increased.

But I would be happy to hear from beginner and intermediate drivers giving there opinions, these events are for you guys, so if I am wrong, I am happy to implement almost anything.

With regards to ballast (weight) I personally would not get any satisfaction from passing a driver that had be given ballast ..

I agree 100% with you Craig. I wouldn't want the feild coming up behind me if much faster. I think it would be more stressful for the likes of me just learning. My main aim when racing at the moment is to try my best to not ruin anyone else's race and try over time to work my way up the rankings slowly, safely and fair and square.

I agree 100% with you Craig. I wouldn't want the feild coming up behind me if much faster. I think it would be more stressful for the likes of me just learning. My main aim when racing at the moment is to try my best to not ruin anyone else's race and try over time to work my way up the rankings slowly, safely and fair and square.

Exactly that, there is a very good reason for qualifying....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back