• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU GT3 @ Le Mans - Sun 17 Feb 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Feb 11, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 17-02-19
  1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Race Events Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,617
    Only got a few days to wait then John :laugh::laugh:

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

Ratings:
    +1,617
    Well I enjoyed it very much, several battles along the way, I really felt for @pattikins we were battling for most of the race and he ran out of fuel just before the finish line.

Congrads to the podiums, astonishing times :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all again next week at Road America ..it is a very popular track, so to save disappointment please sign up early :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium

Ratings:
    +703
    Pedals stopped going to 100% again.... I already got a new PCB from Fanatec but this new one only lasted 2,5 weeks....

4. Medilloni

Medilloni
    Premium

Ratings:
    +203
    Cheeky bugger, 65 is the new 50 dontcha know:roflmao:

.....So when do we have team races? You and I would fit right into: "League of Gentleman Racers When We Remember Which Day It Is":p:laugh:

5. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

Ratings:
    +1,617
    lol ..mate I would forget and miss the event ..you would be driving for 4 hrs on ur own while i was sleeping :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

Ratings:
    +1,617
    and lol again, you would stand a better chance on your lonesome :roflmao:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Medilloni

Medilloni
    Premium

Ratings:
    +203
    Nah, we should do it, it's the fun that matters:thumbsup::D

Anyway, we could play to our advantage.... "There's two bulls watching cows grazing in the field below below. The young bull says, "Let's run down there and fcuk a cow!" The old bull says, "No, let's walk down and fcuk them all.";)

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. marek2209

marek2209
    Premium

Ratings:
    +22
    Good race again, thanks @Craig Dunkley for hosting :thumbsup:
    I went with a really bad feeling into this race as I barely practiced AND was heavily drunk Saturday night.. In qualifying, I managed to finish a lap not until 30 seconds before the end:roflmao:
    But the race was quite good, made only 1 small mistake and improved from 14th to 7th :)
    And thx @Hepsta for sharing your setup, I believe you saved my a** on this one :D

• Beer Beer x 2
  9. Brent Mills

Brent Mills
    Brent Mills Premium

Ratings:
    +131
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. r!ver_cz

r!ver_cz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    I think I would be faster, but only in gravel :roflmao:

• Beer Beer x 1
  11. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +313
    i cannot help, but the same thing happened to me, same event, race department Gt3 online,
    not the same circuit. ( i think it was okayama ).

Checked every thing i could and could not find a reason??? :(

Raced at Red bull GP, race departments online Gt3, couple of weeks ago , dreading pit stop,
    but all went well, as normal.
    Would be interested if you can come up with a solution, i could not , let me know.
    But from my view, ignore, should correct itself, probably a glitch in the online server.
    ( i know that does not make much sense but it’s the best i can do ) :(

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. Craig Anderson

Craig Anderson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    @Craig Dunkley @Denis Betty sorry for disappearing last night and didn't come back in time before you guys went. My little boy was being a pain in the arse last night. Didn't go back to sleep till 2:30. Hope to see you all again

• Beer Beer x 2
  13. Brent Mills

Brent Mills
    Brent Mills Premium

Ratings:
    +131
    Thanks for the input. @Craig Dunkley , I wonder if it's because I took someone else's place so maybe the server doesn't fully update itself to know I'm properly registered. @Kek700, in your Okayama race did you replace someone who had pulled out?

• Beer Beer x 1
  14. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

Ratings:
    +1,617
    No I do not think it is that, maybe it was the first pit box and you drove by it? ..honestly if it is the first one? it is very easy to miss it. Next event you enter, go into the pits during practice, one to see if all is ok and the other to find out your box location ..I always do this :thumbsup:

15. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

Ratings:
    +1,617
    Not to worry my friend. I have been there myself, you can not just ignore a situation like that and I certainly would not want you to :thumbsup: ..even if it happens every race, I realize that most of you have young family's and family comes first no matter what :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  16. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

Ratings:
    +1,617
    Yes you had a good race, I was in battle with you a few times, I raced on one set of soft's, so could not push any more ...you had the pace on me, well done my friend :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  17. Brent Mills

Brent Mills
    Brent Mills Premium

Ratings:
    +131
    Good idea Craig, this was likely the reason. I'll make sure to practice pitstops next time.

Another question regarding pitstops, the auto pit limiter didn't seem to work for me. Was this also the case for you? Is there a drive through penalty or something for coming in to the pit-lane too fast and/or going over the pit limit whilst in the pits? (Sorry to bombard you with questions)

18. Hepsta

Hepsta
    Premium

Ratings:
    +35
    No worries bud, I added some more negative front toe which helped a lot as well but overall a fairly stable race setup.

• Like Like x 1
  19. durielk

durielk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    It was probably the first pit box... One needs to practice pitting or your going to get a penalty, everyone who doesn't does practice. You have to be pretty close or under 80 when that pit board window opens up (the one you get when your in the pits)!

Thanks for the organizing / running the race and other drivers!

• Beer Beer x 1
  20. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +313
    Very likely that happened to me to :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.