AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sun 17 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Was really enjoying it and went for my pitstop, and there was no red box in the pit lane so I couldn't pit. :(
Do I have to request a pitstop or something to get it to work? Also there didn't seem to be a pit speed limiter which was weird as its normally automatic.

Thanks @Craig Dunkley for organizing and hosting, I had a lot of fun despite many mistakes and struggling with steering angle, finishing was my victory but Sundays may be hard for me cuz is mid day here.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for a well organized event.
To the guy i passed on qualy right before start finish line, i am sorry, did a quick decision and it was wrong.
Best wishes
Tore

Thanks once again @Craig Dunkley Great event as per.

Sorry to @rdieste for the nudge causing you to spin.

Great race, I just didn't really have as much race pace as I'd have hoped for even though this was my best finish yet, I was nudged off the circuit after a great start into P3 also.

Matt

Thanks again @Craig Dunkley for tonight, great track choice yet again. Was so tempted to swap the Macca due to poor top speed, then watched the @Chris Down Youtube video... but failed to emulate:roflmao:

Congrats to the podium guys, and thanks too for being such an inspiration to those that learn from you guys, being in these races really helps others, I know it inspires me to be better:)

Thanks for organizing this event, Craig. You saw me a couple of times in your mirror but my eagerness prevented us from battling for 8th.
:(

Oh, and I am sorry that I used my nickname at practicetime. I have a new computer and installed AC recently and this profile setting was incorrect.

I also watched that John and felt quite disheartened. Just couldn't quite get to you on the last few laps, then i spun and lost you completely.
It guess it can be disheartening Matt, but then I was thinking the other day (very unusual!) about how many seconds per minute I am behind the Aliens, and where I was 10 months ago (well over double what it is now), and it gave me hope that by the time I'm 70 I should be as quick:roflmao::p

In the meantime, I'm happy that this is such bloody good fun:D

Oh, and I am sorry that I used my nickname at practicetime. I have a new computer and installed AC recently and this profile setting was incorrect.

Sorry that I had to keep kicking you, but real names are a must, it lets others know who they are racing with, it also allows us to check that you have premium membership :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back