AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sun 17 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Too tempting to resist. I will try to undust my gear and get back to simracing with this one... I hope everything works

650 please

Hi guys good race last Sunday at Lugana Seca. Having trouble installing LeMans. I have extracted the folder and then placed into my content folder under tracks but its not showing up when using content manager..??

Hi guys good race last Sunday at Lugana Seca. Having trouble installing LeMans. I have extracted the folder and then placed into my content folder under tracks but its not showing up when using content manager..??

You must have installed it wrong ..and if you see lemans_2017 in your tracks folder, then you have an issue with content manager ..start AC in the default way (not content manager)

Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/tracks/lemans_2017

I'm in in a 488, thks

.... I'm having the same problem with the track, I installed it in the correct folder & can not see it in AC or CManager. It's there with the other tracks
..... help!

Last edited:
I'm in in a 488, thks

.... I'm having the same problem with the track, I installed it in the correct folder & can not see it in AC or CManager. It's there with the other tracks
..... help!

I really do not understand what is happening? ..I have just tried and got into the server with no problems? ..I noticed there has been two other drivers in there also at some point.

You say you can not see it in content or in the default launcher. Click the online tab ..now can you see the server? I assume you can, so enter the server and tell me if you get any error messages.

PS Welcome aboard ..hope you get this issue resolved quickly :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back