Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Warren Schembri Slidey Sunday is only an idea so far, I put up the poll to help the staff. When I posted it, I hadn't seen this thread yet, so I wasn't aware of Andrew leaving. Something might have happened behind the scenes, since the idea seems quite succesful, but I'm not sure.

Also, I'd have to agree with @JeffL . It makes everything more clear, because most people don't really read the event notes. Just think about the amount of times people don't realise it's Superpole or how often @Tal asks how long the race lasts.

I should add all the ideas for events are great, but we're not looking for sweeping changes like times events start, etc. It should stick to a similar format, i.e. starting at 18:00 GMT, there is some flexibility when it comes to tracks/cars choice, race length, etc, but there are still guidelines that need to be kept in place, such as event start times, etc. There is a good reason some of those guidelines are in place; because we've tried all those ideas and we've come to see which work best, and which don't.

Maybe not on topic but i have a question; I see rfactor2 is driven on the same days as GSCE, also i see guys who drive rf2 aswell as gsce so maybe it is an idee that on monday,wednesday and friday ( maybe sunday? ) rf2 and on the other days gsce? or the other way round? than we see a bit more peeps in the server with both games?:cool: just my 2 cents...:p

if only half an hour later?:cry:

I should add all the ideas for events are great, but we're not looking for sweeping changes like times events start, etc. It should stick to a similar format, i.e. starting at 18:00 GMT, there is some flexibility when it comes to tracks/cars choice, race length, etc, but there are still guidelines that need to be kept in place, such as event start times, etc. There is a good reason some of those guidelines are in place; because we've tried all those ideas and we've come to see which work best, and which don't.

Maybe not on topic but i have a question; I see rfactor2 is driven on the same days as GSCE, also i see guys who drive rf2 aswell as gsce so maybe it is an idee that on monday,wednesday and friday ( maybe sunday? ) rf2 and on the other days gsce? or the other way round? than we see a bit more peeps in the server with both games?:cool: just my 2 cents...:p
That's not really an option at the moment; I won't go into it here, but the club runners have certain guidelines they need to adhere to regarding frequency of events.

@Warren Schembri Slidey Sunday is only an idea so far, I put up the poll to help the staff. When I posted it, I hadn't seen this thread yet, so I wasn't aware of Andrew leaving. Something might have happened behind the scenes, since the idea seems quite succesful, but I'm not sure.

@Enzo Fazzi
I think the Slidey Sunday is a great idea!! Its also nice to see someone taking the initiative to start something up instead of waiting for someone else to do it. Hope it happens and that we (those who race here) turn up and support it.

f430-2.jpg

Mod: Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR (Download)
Track:
Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) (Download)
I believe it is the 1991 layout.

It's Le Mans on the weekend! This'll get you into the perfect mood. Sign up early, tag your friends, and let's make this a memorable sim racing event.

Practice: 18:00 GMT
Quali: 18:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 18:40 GMT approx - 48 Minutes (+1 Lap) 1 Pit Stop Mandatory to change at least 2 tyres!

Tyre Wear & Fuel Consumption: Normal
Time Scale: None
Standing Start.
Assists: As in real life, ABS and TC will be available (on low)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.

Let me know which car you will use when you sign up! Ferrari F430, or Porsche 997 RSR.
  1. Andrew James (Ferrari F430)
  2. Warren Schembri (Ferrari F430)
  3. Jeff "Any Better There'd Be Two of Me" Lasecki (Ferrari F430)
  4. Jörn Horbelt (Porsche 997)
  5. Tal "Smartarse" Segal
  6. Daniel Lee (Porsche 997)
  7. Dennis Phelan (Ferrari F430)
  8. Frank van Oeveren (Porsche 997)
  9. Enzo "Ferrari" Fazzi (Ferrari F430, obviously)
  10. Charles Baccio {Ferrari F430)
  11. Genci Estebanez
  12. Theo van den Brink (Porsche 997)
  13. Dean Solomon (Porsche 997)
  14. Arne Freiensehner (Porsche 997)
  15. Raphael Zanardi
  16. Paul Bennett (Ferrari F430)
  17. Franklin Stegink (Porsche 997)
  18. Tobias Röhner (Ferrari F430)
  19. Alexander Kholodkevich (Ferrari F430)
  20. Michael Klein (Porsche 997)
  21. Jarek Kostowski (Ferrari F430)
  22. Fabrizio Telasio (F430)
  23. Jyri Kettunen
  24. Sven-Arne Andersson (Porsche 997)
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.