I'll take the 650s on this one please

Sign me up, please:)
BMW Z4

A Ferrari for me pleease :)

sure, put me in the R8

GTRRRRRRR :ninja:

in please with 650s :)

Put me down for a 650S please.

Any room left for me with the 911? I'll give it another shot, hoping I don't disconnect right after the green light again :)
Welcome Guys :thumbsup: Aaand We're Full :roflmao:

Guys, this will be my first race in VR, so please be indulgent to me :D
I will try not to vomit while being in TS, because of motion sickness (or other issues).. :cool:
Please use push to talk in Teamspeak so that we don't hear any gag reflexes :D
giphy.gif

Really sorry if I made blue flagging tough for anyone - I quit out rather than ruin someone's race, it was all going ok until I went off after 30m and then really struggled to get my tires back up to heat and then was in the middle of all the fast guys. Fun first 30 minutes though! Back to the training for me.

Qualified 19th, managed to finish 15th, but the last 6 guys in the back quit so in hindsight Its not really that good of a result haha. But still, finished the race in one piece and only spun out once on the corkscrew, I consider that a win :D Consistency is still a problem, but Im gonna get me a Fanatec CSL loadcell pedals this month to hopefully rectify that :cool: Thanks for organizing the race and congrats to everyone in front of me :roflmao:

Going well for me until someone turned me around at the cork screw, a single screen is not a good
companion at the bottom of that hill, could not find reverse, nose first into the wall and every man and
his dog wizzing past.
I now wish my name had been missed out.:(
And another thing, who put those bleeding sausages on the edge of the kerbs, come on some body
own up.:mad:

Was a great race .tried hard to get into the top 10 and pleased enough with my performance in finishing 11th .

What an amazing track that is.

Thanks Joel and congrats to the aliens .:thumbsup:

Thanks for putting on tonight's race @JoelK , Laguna is a special place:thumbsup:

Made the daft mistake of starting on mediums, big mistake, was hoping to have a tussle with @Bobby Pennington - but dammit you were too quick! Congrats on the great result buddy:)

Congrats to the podium finishers as well, stunning pace guys:)
Thank you John. I kept looking over my shoulder and was doing everything in my power to try to stay far enough ahead of you because I knew you were going to close in on me. If you had been on softs, we may have had an epic battle:)
giphy.gif

Maybe next time we'll get it on:thumbsup:

Had a great race with @Dennis Manke and @Birche :thumbsup:

I haaaaaaated it when I made a mistake going into turn 5 and that stupid school bus of a thing that @Aksu was driving got past going into turn 6 and I couldn't see anything; no sky, no track......nothing so I just played in the kitty litter:cautious::laugh:

Congrats to the podium and to The Ambassador @Celtic Pharaoh on the win.

Thank you @JoelK for setting it up. Really having fun:cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back