AC GT3 @ Laguna Seca - Sun 15Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you for the race tonight everyone. I'm sorry for my outburst on TeamSpeak. I should've kept quiet instead of vocalising my frustration in the way that I did. I'm still not happy with what happened but that's between me and another driver.

Good race guys, was fun! I was way too rusty to keep consistent so 2 mistakes put me at the back, but managed to drive up to same position as I started. Only had a few tough moments with a few ignoring blue flags, otherwise fun to race RD event again :D

Yea I had fun too. Afterwards I realized my mic was not working again. Something is setting it back to 50% all the time I donno. Saying stuff but clearly was not coming through looking at the twitch streams.

@JoelK Don't worry about the torpedo. It's almost inevitable that something like that is going to happen if you are stuck behind someone slightly slower. Cant overtake but faster. That's racing. I should have gone slow and to the inside because I knew you were not going to make it. Instead I followed you to the crash. Unlucky.

Anyway, you were mighty on the brakes onto the main straight. You should have used that to dive bomb at the end of the main straight. Feeling much more vulnerable there.

Thank you for the race tonight everyone. I'm sorry for my outburst on TeamSpeak. I should've kept quiet instead of vocalising my frustration in the way that I did. I'm still not happy with what happened but that's between me and another driver.

For you it might have been a bit marginal. The crowd? They loved it! What a move and be proud that is what it takes to pass you. Bat **** crazy moves.

Is someone able to share his replay file or upload some action?

I had a good time on the practice server with the R8 and would love to watch how the race looked like...

Yea I had fun too. Afterwards I realized my mic was not working again. Something is setting it back to 50% all the time I donno. Saying stuff but clearly was not coming through looking at the twitch streams.

@JoelK Don't worry about the torpedo. It's almost inevitable that something like that is going to happen if you are stuck behind someone slightly slower. Cant overtake but faster. That's racing. I should have gone slow and to the inside because I knew you were not going to make it. Instead I followed you to the crash. Unlucky.

Anyway, you were mighty on the brakes onto the main straight. You should have used that to dive bomb at the end of the main straight. Feeling much more vulnerable there.
Yeah, the dive was a half-arsed quick decision to for it, which i shouldn't have done. It was just so hard to get a good run out of last turn, to be able to try and out-brake you to T1.
I just had to try something cuz I was losing so much time behind you with the fresh mediums, which kinda ruined my chances to fight for the win. You were just too freaking consistent in the first parts of the race:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back