AC GT3 @Laguna Seca - Sun 07Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Count me in with the Ferrari, cheers!
You got it. You start catching me like you did @ Mugello you may wind up in an Abarth 500:D It's good to be the Overlord sometimes:p
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

Lamborghini for my second race in RD!
Since this is your second race and we're almost full I'm going to go ahead and sign you up, but I need you to put your first and last name under your username please. Also, make sure ts and AC show your real name as well. As long as I see it done before Sunday (please tag me when it's done), I'll leave you on the list. Sound like a deal? Thanks for understanding:thumbsup:

When you're sitting by yourself and jamming to some rock and then you come across a post like this and LAUGH out loud, well, that makes the job worth it. I'm still :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. Thank you Mr. Ambassador. Maybe J-Lo is really Lorena Bobbitt. You better watch out for yourself:cautious::cautious::cautious::)
Lorena-Bobbitt-parody-Weird-AL-Yankovic-music-video-Headline-news.png
Your welcome my benevolent overlord :D
Didn't know who Lorena Bobbitt was so just googled her. Yikes! :confused: talk about robbing a man of his manhood. I guess she didn't get that it was meant figuratively and not literally :roflmao:

Your welcome my benevolent overlord :D
Didn't know who Lorena Bobbitt was so just googled her. Yikes! :confused: talk about robbing a man of his manhood. I guess she didn't get that it was meant figuratively and not literally :roflmao:
Yep, that's a universal language that all men understand regardless of culture or language. Didn't mean to give you nightmares from now on, but welcome to the club;):D:p

Since this is your second race and we're almost full I'm going to go ahead and sign you up, but I need you to put your first and last name under your username please. Also, make sure ts and AC show your real name as well. As long as I see it done before Sunday (please tag me when it's done), I'll leave you on the list. Sound like a deal? Thanks for understanding:thumbsup:

Done! Thanks sir :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years