AC GT3 @ La Sarthe Lemans - Sun 16Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 231027

let's go with the Ferrari :laugh:
1529168739044_schermafbeelding_2018-06-16_om_19.05.23.png

Any kind Lambo drivers want to share the secrets of hitting 304kph at the end of the first Mulsanne? I'm only hitting 297/298ish, am just wondering where those final few k's are from...

(I've fiddled with the gears and am running no wing, ofc)

Any kind Lambo drivers want to share the secrets of hitting 304kph at the end of the first Mulsanne? I'm only hitting 297/298ish, am just wondering where those final few k's are from...

Possibly just being too slow through Tetre Rouge - only other things would be don't run much rake & don't drag the splitter.

I wonder if those 5 kph are really necessary. I tryed many wing sets but ended with 1/3. With too low wings the car was too slidy here and there but with 1/3 it's perfect. And I wouldn't say I'm slowly. :sneaky:

I wonder if those 5 kph are really necessary. I tryed many wing sets but ended with 1/3. With too low wings the car was too slidy here and there but with 1/3 it's perfect. And I wouldn't say I'm slowly. :sneaky:

0 wing makes the car pretty horrid on full tanks, that's for sure. I'm only having problems with it in slow turns though ( 1st/low 2nd ), which is when a couple of notches of wing isn't going to help a lot. Would help cut down the epic braking distances though.

Ok, Craig has the practice server back up with more Lambos in it. It's still server 17 so please disregard my earlier message. You may see another server 17 that Jani1980 put up. Please use the server that has 5 Lambos in it;) Thanks Nico, for helping out:)

Apparently a server had gone up which was none official ..this has only just come to light.

The "official" practice server is run from the Netherlands, the unofficial server is run from Germany.

Until the unofficial server (Germany) is taken down, please ensure that you enter the server from the Netherlands.

Sorry for the confusion, see you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

PS And as Bobby said stated above, the Official Server has 5 Huracan GT3 cars

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%