AC GT3 @ Kyalami, Sunday 7th March 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really? I mean there are also other Communities holding events other then RD and SGP. I though the idea was to make it public to join after the beta phase. Would be much of a hassle and administrative extra work when you have to first make an account here, pay premium, write an email to the admins to get a "join" link and then connect via steam. But maybe I am missing something once the plattform is launched.
The S.GP RD community "about" tab tells this:

"
RaceDepartment Club Races and Championships are exclusively arranged for our premium members. To upgrade your RaceDepartment account please visit RaceDepartment.com and learn about the other benefits of going premium.

"

So yeah, I guess they have a solution for this...

About Discord: iirc you had to link your RD account to Discord. You can see this in "Authorized Apps" in the Discord settings, showing RD forums.

S.GP might do something similar to check if you're premium or not!

The S.GP RD community "about" tab tells this:

"
RaceDepartment Club Races and Championships are exclusively arranged for our premium members. To upgrade your RaceDepartment account please visit RaceDepartment.com and learn about the other benefits of going premium.

"

So yeah, I guess they have a solution for this...

About Discord: iirc you had to link your RD account to Discord. You can see this in "Authorized Apps" in the Discord settings, showing RD forums.

I see, seems then only this two are exclusive for premium, all others like the general sgp races and other communities are free. I am fine with that. But i like the very very small paywall for RD community races to keep the most horrible troll drivers out.

Do we have to sign up to SGP? I want to use my steam account to log in, unless that's a bad idea. I'm not a fan of having multiple accounts and sign-ins for one thing.

But i like the very very small paywall for RD community races to keep the most horrible troll drivers out.
This and the mod content is worth the monetary support. I've recently found (stumbled upon) a superb career replacement for AC. :thumbsup: Karting, touring, endurance, F-series it's a blast. But yeah, trolls aside...the community, race quality, and diversity (mods, race types, etc...) are worth the price of admission. :coffee:

For those interested here's the Custom Career I mentioned.

I see, seems then only this two are exclusive for premium, all others like the general sgp races and other communities are free. I am fine with that. But i like the very very small paywall for RD community races to keep the most horrible troll drivers out.
Yeah, last week race was a fluke and the problem was quickly dealt with. Even iRacing is not safe from someone registering and wreaking havoc in their first or second race

Hi @RasmusP , how could I authorize RD on Discord? I was in the Kyalami MX5 race yesterday evening and couldn't hear anyone. I thought I found the answer in your post, but when I go into the "Authorized apps" settings, I just see that S.GP is authorized but no way to add other apps. :(

Hi @RasmusP , how could I authorize RD on Discord? I was in the Kyalami MX5 race yesterday evening and couldn't hear anyone. I thought I found the answer in your post, but when I go into the "Authorized apps" settings, I just see that S.GP is authorized but no way to add other apps. :(

For anyone having problems with Discord, I managed to solve this issue with the help of @Interslice. Have a look at his post here: you don't have to act on Discord but rather on your account on RD.

Does anyone know if its planned to implement something like the skin sync SRS has? And will SGP be acessable from Content Manager?

Server will show up like all other ones once its configured for the race.
You can already log on to the practice server via CM at the moment, no problem.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%