rF2 GT3 @ Interlagos - Saturday 29th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Shawn Jacobs in the thread for the rf2 at silverstone you mentioned you had been using Simhub as an overlay in rf2, I downloaded your templates and donated to the full version of Simhub I can bring the overlay up on desktop but can't seem to get it to work with rf2 any help getting this to work would be much appreciated as I really miss trackmap plugin but after running dx11 for a few weeks I really don't want to drop back down to dx9.
Also once again thanks for the setup for the McLaren :)

@Shawn Jacobs in the thread for the rf2 at silverstone you mentioned you had been using Simhub as an overlay in rf2, I downloaded your templates and donated to the full version of Simhub I can bring the overlay up on desktop but can't seem to get it to work with rf2 any help getting this to work would be much appreciated as I really miss trackmap plugin but after running dx11 for a few weeks I really don't want to drop back down to dx9.
Also once again thanks for the setup for the McLaren :)
Have you put the .dll into bin64/plugins? You can get the screen to come up but maybe nothing happens? If so what I've found is if you make it transparent, you need to click to make it dark again then click one more time to make it transparent and then it should work. I think the creator of the program has made a fix but I haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know once I have

Have you put the .dll into bin64/plugins? You can get the screen to come up but maybe nothing happens? If so what I've found is if you make it transparent, you need to click to make it dark again then click one more time to make it transparent and then it should work. I think the creator of the program has made a fix but I haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know once I have
Thanks for the tip about the transparency that worked I also had to use the .dll that came with Simhub as Crew Cheif must use a newer version of the .dll but of course Crew cheif won't work now :(

Yeah I've got the same problem, I chose to drop crew chief for now but will get in touch with Wotever to see if he can get it fixed or run a seperate DLL for simhub.

I need to get around to putting a video guide together on using it, hopefully this week.

Thanks for the tip about the transparency that worked I also had to use the .dll that came with Simhub as Crew Cheif must use a newer version of the .dll but of course Crew cheif won't work now :(
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5it760fk5x4srbq/HubPackage.5.03.0.rar?dl=0
This is the link to the updated simhub. He'll upload here soon I would imagine but I'll put it up anyway. It's fixed the issue that we were both having.

Crew Chief and Simhub both work perfectly fine together on my computer so I'm not too sure exactly whats wrong? Unless you haven't updated Crew Chief lately?

Edit: Seems you guys are correct :( Didn't realise until now that that was the case

Last edited:
Crew Chief and Simhub both work perfectly fine together on my computer so I'm not too sure exactly whats wrong? Unless you haven't updated Crew Chief lately?
Thats very strange cause Simhub won't work unless I use the .dll provided with it and then Crew Chief wont work unless i update the .dll and I always use late version of Crew Chief cause I race RD R3E club races.

Thats very strange cause Simhub won't work unless I use the .dll provided with it and then Crew Chief wont work unless i update the .dll and I always use late version of Crew Chief cause I race RD R3E club races.
Yeah I agree with you now. I've written a message to wotever on discord so he should get back to me soon. He's really good at responding and fixing problems quickly

Oh god why do you always have the best combos??? Count me in ;)
EDIT: forgot about the car...well, i've never driven these cars on rF2...any advice? Are we running with abs and tc like the blancpain?

Last edited:
I'm in, please.
Not sure what car yet.

+++++++++++++++
I'm sorry, but in the end I will not be able to be at that hour for the race.
Greetings.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%