Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Aston Martin is also a good car for a learner. Fuel won't be an issue in a 20 minute race (you won't need to pit unless you need to repair damage). Usually people share how much fuel is needed before the race.

Looks like some kind of hacking going on,somebody was using my name in second race.First race i drive with Ferrari 458 Italia (Mtech),and for second race i choose BMW Z4. :( So i decided to stay in pits :(

Thanks for the racing guys. I'll try and sort the imposter problem.

I enjoyed race 1, but then in race 2 got held behind someone with terrible driving all over the place, and then got purposefully rammed off track. Still had fun though. The F3s around here will be so great. Felt good to be back racing after a week or so away.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
see should have restarted!!
(I know you're joking, no worries, but...) just for info, as I said on TS, but just so everyone knows, we never restart a race unless there is a server issue. That's the RD policy, and at the end of the day it is best as it encourages people to be extra careful on the first lap, and stops every race people yelling for restarts when they make mistakes.

(I know you're joking, no worries, but...) just for info, as I said on TS, but just so everyone knows, we never restart a race unless there is a server issue. That's the RD policy, and at the end of the day it is best as it encourages people to be extra careful on the first lap, and stops every race people yelling for restarts when they make mistakes.

No probs dude, 1st game crash I've had where it completely freezes like that :( Bit weird, hope it doesn't happen again!!! Think I could have given the top 3 a run for their money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 43 6.3%