Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Was this pass legal? (I'm in the white car btw) It didn't affect the result as he crashed out later anyway but I'd just like to clarify it. Thanks :)

Attachments

• Knockhill-Clio-14.11.2014-Race 2-Lap 9-DODGY PASS.JPG
    Knockhill-Clio-14.11.2014-Race 2-Lap 9-DODGY PASS.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 211
<snip> totally forgot about this, please put me up as a reserve, I'll drive if I'm in the confirmed racers at least 1 hour in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
First I thought that I should not comment this but after a while I found out that I have to comment as it is in the forum now..
That passing did I have to do because S Hill where almost standing still compared to my speed so to avoid hitting him I choose to continue on the inside. I don't know why but his car did some unexpected moves even on the straights (bad steering wheel?) in the race.
In the first corner after the s/f after this incident his car was bumping into mine which sent me to the wall on two wheels. End of race.
I had no problem with that because maybe that was an race incident so I have already put this on my forget this shelf so now it is forgotten.
Se you in next race. ;)

@Andrew James I appreciate that. Having reviewed the replay again Sven was faster when he passed me, however, I was ahead and he turned into me twice at the first corner before rolling on his own. I'd just like to keep my name out of his retirement as I'm sure it was just a racing incident but I had no involment in the roll which ended Sven's race. Thanks :)

Okay just for future reference, when you are in an incident follow these steps

1. PM the other party involved and see if you can talk it out
2. If you can't resolve it, create a short video showing the incident from several angles and PM me (or the staff member running your event) with a brief explanation (read explanation, not rant).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%