AC GT3 @ Imola - Wednesday 13 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
gt3-jpg.86206

On Wednesday the 13th of May we are racing on Imola!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!'

Cars
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Mercedes SLS GT3
  • Nissan GTR GT3
Track
  • Imola
  • Green (starting ~94%)
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3
Booking: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Practice: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT (+/- 40 minutes)

Server Password: will be sent via conversation message before booking starts
Teamspeak Password: click here

Entry List
  1. Brendan Little
  2. Matyas Kone
  3. Quentis Gillispie
  4. Ricardo
  5. James Hemp
  6. Coennos
  7. broopts
  8. tomeee
  9. Piotrek Blaszczak
  10. Geof
  11. EireGreen
  12. Tomi Manninen
  13. Chark
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.I would like to join tonight event but i have a few questions :).Few months ago i see on this site , that Teamspeak i mandatory.I have a headphones without microphone is there a problem to join tonight event.I have installed TS.Second question is about the time of the race.I life in Poland , and i have a GMT +2.So the race start for on 21:15 ? :).Thank you very much for help and answer.Cheeerrssss :D

Hi,

No need for mic, but it would be preferred. So of course you can join! And if you are at GMT+2 zone, then race starts 21:15 your local time.

And i think you have to book your spot in before mentioned booking -time (your local time 20:00-20:30), could someone confirm this who has 100% info?

PS: @Bram Hengeveld sign me up thanks!

Hi.I would like to join tonight event but i have a few questions :).Few months ago i see on this site , that Teamspeak i mandatory.I have a headphones without microphone is there a problem to join tonight event.I have installed TS.Second question is about the time of the race.I life in Poland , and i have a GMT +2.So the race start for on 21:15 ? :).Thank you very much for help and answer.Cheeerrssss :D
Hi,

No need for mic, but it would be preferred. So of course you can join! And if you are at GMT+2 zone, then race starts 21:15 your local time.

And i think you have to book your spot in before mentioned booking -time (your local time 20:00-20:30), could someone confirm this who has 100% info?

PS: @Bram Hengeveld sign me up thanks!

I can confirm your answers Tomeee :) Times are correct as well. Holland has the same time zone as Poland ;)
A mic is not required, but your presence on TS is. This way we as staff can keep you up-to-date on problems that might arise with the server.

is this only for premium members? and are there any non premium events anymore?
Yes this is only for premium members. The non-premium events are to be found in games where we do not have dedicated servers running on our machines. More information can be found here.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%