AC GT3 @ Imola - Wed 28 May 2014 (PDT)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!
BMWZ4GT3.jpg
McLarenMP412CGT3.jpg

gt3night-is-here-png.55948

The Battle of the Brands continues with the BMW and McLaren this time at Imola.

To all non-licensed Racedepartment members who wish to race online.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Important changes: Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
Special Notes:
  • As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
  • Book your slots in time from 01:00 GMT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 02:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
  • How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
  • Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 27 drivers listed in this book,
Cars: BMW Z4 GT3 vs McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Track: Imola

(you have 60 minutes to book your slot on the server before practice begins)
Booking: 01:30 GMT | 21:30 EDT | 18:30 PDT
Practice: 02:30 GMT | 22:30 EDT | 19:30 PDT
Qualifying: 03:00 GMT | 23:00 EDT | 20:00 PDT
Race: 03:30 GMT | 23:30 EDT | 20:30 PDT (20 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
1. Saleem Hodge
2. Ryan Ogurek
3. Doug Taylor
4. Chris Stacey
5. Fred Locklear
6. Connor Greyser
7. Logan Griffall
8. Keith Griffall
9. Joao M Alves
10. William Wester
11. Emilio Collavino
12. Dean Ogurek
13. Lou Sytsma
14. Driver
15. Driver
16. Driver
17. Driver
18. Driver
19. Driver
20. Driver
21. Driver
22. Driver
23. Driver
24. Driver

UTP #48 CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the drivability with the difference in ping between european and american drivers on the RD server in the NL acceptable?

Saleem or someone hopefully will correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding all RD servers are based in the Netherlands, the event location just applies to the time it is scheduled for.

Saleem or someone hopefully will correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding all RD servers are based in the Netherlands, the event location just applies to the time it is scheduled for.
Yes, I'm aware that the race schedule is primarily designed to accomodate players from US/EU/AU regions. As in the AC server overview: all RD servers are located in the Netherlands.
I asked about your experience racing with drivers from different time zones. Did you notice a high ping (yellow or even red arrow above the car) or a 'jerky' car of players from different zones you raced with on RD servers?
I guess I should use simpler language, sry.

EU vs US connections issues have been dramatically improved with the last updates. Drivers that were waving all over the place two weeks ago are now very much raceable again :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 151827

Sign me up. :) Hold on. Just noticed the same race set up for 10:00 pm edt as well. Give me until Tuesday to see what is best time for me. Thanks

EDIT: Just leave me on this race. It'll be better. That way i know i will be home. Sorry for slight mix up. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up. :) Hold on. Just noticed the same race set up for 10:00 pm edt as well. Give me until Tuesday to see what is best time for me. Thanks

EDIT: Just leave me on this race. It'll be better. That way i know i will be home. Sorry for slight mix up. lol
No worries man, I know how it goes. I'll be at work for the earlier one so the later one is for me.

• Deleted member 151827

Looking like it's gonna be a good race guys! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%