AC GT3 @ Imola - Tuesday 9 Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I want to apologize from all of you . I had trouble with my ping at the 1st and 2nd lap of race. Then i turned back to pit. After my ping gets to normal values i turned back to race.(i think that was the 4th lap of race). Then i gave my position to someone (one of sls) cause of "blue flag" , but after he brake early according to my braking point the i hit him. Luckily didin't happen a major accident but i decided to leave race after that . Sorry for all

Uff, what a race. Hard to pass Mercedes :cautious:with Mclaren but it was very fun. I got two mistake in varianta Villeneuve with my conscuenses only. Thx for the race.;)
TeamSpeak not work with me too.:sleep:
How to add user shortcut here.:whistling:

Last edited:
Anyways, this was the best race i had till now! I want to thank @Troy Uyan for his amazing consistency! Hopefully, my take over wasn't to aggressive;).
No ban, ts server is just down at the moment.

I enjoyed the race. I started 2nd but lost a lot of places at the 1st lap due to a poor start, but managed to regain them. I had some nice fights, especially with @Geoffroy Tassenoy and @Christian Lozanov.

I want to hear what was the tyre wear of the SLS and the Z4 at the end of the race. My MP4 was at 97%. From my point of view, all 3 cars had different strong and weak points, but it was pretty balanced overall.

I apologize for any trouble I've caused, my teamspeak disconnected on lap 9 and didn't come back again, also my g27 throttle wasn't going to 0% when released, and sometimes it hasn't had any input at all:(. But a very fun 1st race after all. Thanks :thumbsup: Obs: you guys are really fast, congratulations!!!

Uff, what a race. Hard to pass Mercedes :cautious:with Mclaren but it was very fun. I got two mistake in varianta Villeneuve with my conscuenses only. Thx for the race.;)
TeamSpeak not work with me too.:sleep:
How to add user shortcut here.:whistling:

Yeah they are very quick onthe straights. If you exit the last turn right on the back of them a slingshot was just about possible if you were brave under brakes but not easy at all.

I had a very fun race fighting my way back up after an early coming together with a back marker.
Had an epic last couple of laps with @Torben Sauthoff

I enjoyed the race. I started 2nd but lost a lot of places at the 1st lap due to a poor start, but managed to regain them. I had some nice fights, especially with @Geoffroy Tassenoy and @Christian Lozanov.

I want to hear what was the tyre wear of the SLS and the Z4 at the end of the race. My MP4 was at 97%. From my point of view, all 3 cars had different strong and weak points, but it was pretty balanced overall.

I ran hards and i think they were at 99% at the end of the race but the last 2 laps were so intense i didnt really pay any attention to tyres so they may have dropped to 98.

I had 98% with mediums and SLS

My hard tires on the SLS were at 98% in the last few laps and had absolutely no grip left, I was sliding all over the place. Impressive @Tomi Manninen that you managed to keep up with mediums all the way.

Some guys unfortunately didn't use the blue flag app, some even tried fighting not to be lapped - why? Still very nice race - although I wouldn't use the SLS again, the Z4 feels much better on this track.

B4cjLKXCcAAwBnG.jpg:large

Great race with @Boby Kim. Thanks all, see you soon!

My hard tires on the SLS were at 98% in the last few laps and had absolutely no grip left, I was sliding all over the place. Impressive @Tomi Manninen that you managed to keep up with mediums all the way.

Some guys unfortunately didn't use the blue flag app, some even tried fighting not to be lapped - why? Still very nice race - although I wouldn't use the SLS again, the Z4 feels much better on this track.

Setups makes a huge different in tyre wear, same as driving style. I usually make setups that are very easy and balanced to drive. Maybe not the fastest but fit my driving style perfectly.

Setups makes a huge different in tyre wear, same as driving style. I usually make setups that are very easy and balanced to drive. Maybe not the fastest but fit my driving style perfectly.

I do it pretty much the same way. Usually I practise quite a lot and work on the setup for a long time till I'm pleased with it - but that takes way too much time to do for every car. So I only have perfect setups for the Z4, this time I wanted to try to get the SLS to the same level, but obviously failed. It was horrible to drive, understeer going into corners, oversteer going out. I guess the SLS and Imola are a bad combination for me. Next time I'll just take the Z4 and kick some ass :roflmao:.

I do it pretty much the same way. Usually I practise quite a lot and work on the setup for a long time till I'm pleased with it - but that takes way too much time to do for every car. So I only have perfect setups for the Z4, this time I wanted to try to get the SLS to the same level, but obviously failed. It was horrible to drive, understeer going into corners, oversteer going out. I guess the SLS and Imola are a bad combination for me. Next time I'll just take the Z4 and kick some ass :roflmao:.

I have the other way round. I have never found good and stable setups for Z4, and I have tried many times and always give up:mad:. Yesterday I drove with SLS for the first time and did some setups, and find it very easy to drive.

Offline I did with my setups 30 lap test and every lap was between 1.44-1-45. But today at race everything didn't went like in the movies:(

thanks for the race everyone.

qual 4th. tyre sounds disappeared after around 15 minutes, so i couldnt attack anymore.

race start went well but those missing tyre sounds during the whole race made me drive very badly and i did some mistakes. the last laps with nathan were good fun. i drove really **** lines being nervous with him in my mirrors, but the sls is quite fast on straights it seems, so he couldnt overtake me till the end -> finished 2nd.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back