AC GT3 @ Imola - Sunday 1st November 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I still hate Imola:thumbsdown:. Didn't get a valid qually time due to pure incompetence:notworthy:. (Damned track limits, don't you think Alexander Albon?) so I started last. Managed to get 9th behind @Binhajri . We went into the pits together where he hit the brakes hard at a moment I didn't expect it. (sorry Mohamed, I hope it didn't affect your race). Due to the collision I got stuck in the pitentry so my only option was to use escape and go back to the pits. The lap didn't count so I was instantly last again and got a 40s penalty on top of that. I kept on going to see if I could catch some backmarkers. But it turned out that my forced pitstop didn't count as the mandatory pitstop so I got disqualified for the last 10 minutes. Boy, do I hate Imola:mad:!

Last edited:
Great race everyone! Looks like there were a lot of nice battles when I was coming through, glad to see everyone was having a good time :thumbsup:

From my perspective, I took soft + soft, 50% fuel. It worked pretty well although the tyres were somewhat sketchy at the end of each stint, which required some managing. Especially into Acqua Minerale it was pretty scary on the brakes with the car wanting to do a pirouette :coffee: Had a couple of code browns but nothing too serious, so definitely a good quali and race from my perspective.

Congrats to @Raresch and @Reik Major on the podium! Really strong drives, well deserved :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you all next week! Still not sure exactly where we'll be, maybe somewhere a little more relaxing after reading @HF2000's woes :p

Thanks everyone for coming out! :inlove:

Last edited:
Really good race for me at a circuit I hate did the whole race on one set of softs.
did I forget to set pit stop tyre change? Of course not. :whistling:

Sorry about the blue flag, @Chris Down thought Hape was up my chuff, with no tyres could not afford to give him any time. By the time I looked at the leader board, I could see he had gone, so I graciously let you pass.

Is anyone out there going to believe that I wonder?:roflmao::roflmao:

just one complaint, I thought all but me was going to be two seconds slower.

OIP 100.jpg

you Rotters

Last edited:
I still hate Imola:thumbsdown:. Didn't get a valid qually time due to pure incompetence:notworthy:. (Damned track limits, don't you think Alexander Albon?) so I started last. Managed to get 9th behind @Binhajri . We went into the pits together where he hit the brakes hard at a moment I didn't expect it. (sorry Mohamed, I hope it didn't affect your race). Due to the collision I got stuck in the pitentry so my only option was to use escape and go back to the pits. The lap didn't count so I was instantly last again and got a 40s penalty on top of that. I kept on going to see if I could catch some backmarkers. But it turned out that my forced pitstop didn't count as the mandatory pitstop so I got disqualified for the last 10 minutes. Boy, do I hate Imola:mad:!
Sorry bro this is my first pitstop in my life i thought i passed the line .. my bad!

What a great race again. Had almost everything.
Started at P8 with an OKish start once again. (Really need more practice here).
Got punted in the first corner but was able to catch the car and even advance to P7.
In the second lap I was a bit surprised by @pattikins late breaking into Villeneuve so I had to go the long way over the grass to avoid contact.
Down to P10...
Took me quite some laps and fight to be back at P7. And I am now very much certain 3 cars are just too much for Variante Alta at the same time :D
Again, Sorry George for the contact, just wanted to make sure your doors were closed good enough :p
Had quite a good time then in a sandwitch between @GEO147 and @Kek700.
Kek700 and I entered the pits at the same time, but I dont know if his crew got some Snickers before or what. After the stop I was 12 secs behind, but it seems they but some sugar in his tank so I could catch up in only 3-4 laps. After that, I found George in front of me again even after his Pit. Again a speedy Crew I guess. Unfortunately he was blocked by a back marker in Tamburello so it was an easy overtake for me.
I was the same pace as P5 at this moment, but just coulndt catch up anymore. Maybe without my field trip in lap two I could have entered the fight for P4/5.

See you all next week.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%