AC GT3 @ Imola - Sunday 1st November 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome! Not sure I've seen you around before -- great to have you! Just a reminder as well to double check the rules in posts 1 and 2, and make sure to use your real name in game :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you this evening!

You're right. Regular i'm driving rFactor2, AMS2 and ACC here on RD. But, today i dare to go to AC again. ;))
This is my Realname and also i will have a look in the rules, but i think i already know them.
See you mate. :thumbsup:

For some unfathomable reason I'm nearly a second down on my previous time in the McLaren around Imola, so I'll take the slower SCG please.

I've just seen this on youtube, maybe it will help someone out:

P.S. I've tried the R8, & the steering feels very light. It's so light that it feels undriveable. Is this normal for this car around Imola?

Last edited:
For some unfathomable reason I'm nearly a second down on my previous time in the McLaren around Imola, so I'll take the slower SCG please.

I've just seen this on youtube, maybe it will help someone out:

P.S. I've tried the R8, & the steering feels very light. It's so light that it feels undriveable. Is this normal for this car around Imola?
That's weird Patrick, a second away from my previous best here too, no idea why :unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%