AC GT3 @ Imola - Sunday 18th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Try to break after the 50 board, like half or one car lengths behind it. Take coast to the apex and hit the throttle right after you hit it. Try to take a narrow line.

Variante Alta, here sometimes break a little earlier then expected really helps. You want a fast exit not a fast entry.
Breaking point is between 70-60 Meters, so a little before the 50 board.
Thanks for these tips.:thumbsup: Gave them a try and while I didn't set any new PBs my lap times were more consistent. Especially at Variante Alta, prior to your advice I was constantly running wide and accelerating on the very slippy green run-off. I share the same misfortune of only getting it right every other try, but man, it feels good to land the tires on the white line. :whistling::)

There's another one free though :)
Best mate is moving+renovating apartments and I got a new 3m Pax wardrobe.

We just finished what we had planned for this weekend and I just want a beer and not move anymore :roflmao:

I wish you all a great race! I hope there'll be more overtakes than for f1 cars at this track :D

That mercedes DRS though :confused: Enjoy them beers!
There's another one free though :)
Best mate is moving+renovating apartments and I got a new 3m Pax wardrobe.

We just finished what we had planned for this weekend and I just want a beer and not move anymore :roflmao:

I wish you all a great race! I hope there'll be more overtakes than for f1 cars at this track :D

@Bram Hengeveld Our AC server crashed again mid qualifying. Out of 6 races we had major issues in 4 of them which resulted not only in having to redo the event but also in loosing
drivers cause of time issues. Although we are not paying much, it is utterly unacceptable to advertise a platform for Racing RD races that is not functioning 100%. The old system worked perfectly and we paid for that. Things have to be sorted out soon or its just the risk of loosing more and more members.

Sadly got chucked out of this one too - it happens so often that it is always at the back of your mind and as Chris said above preparation is expensive in time and effort. I love racing with you guys, but seems like none of us can finish a race so I need to reconsider too :( It is a shame for the AC community because it is such a great event.

A good evening to all of you,

regards

Sadly got chucked out of this one too - it happens so often that it is always at the back of your mind and as Chris said above preparation is expensive in time and effort. I love racing with you guys, but seems like none of us can finish a race so I need to reconsider too :( It is a shame for the AC community because it is such a great event.

A good evening to all of you,

regards
Its not started yet. You need to register for the new event

Guys, first of all i hope the restart worked and you had a good remainder of the race. Secondly I am sorry to read this happened tonight and I can only say that we will further investigate the issues first thing tomorrow morning why this has happened.

For now I have asked Han and Brian to run the future races of this club on the RD dedi machine you have been racing on previously, you might miss out on the handy sign up and results collecting of SGP but it will be a 100% solid race and that is what counts for now.

We'll continue to do further platform testing during the open beta phase of SGP and will re-invite the RD Racing Club and it's members back in the moment the servers are rock solid and we have figured out the issue why it crashed on your event.

Also as someone pointed out above that it's unacceptable, I can only say that we, a tiny team, are and have been working 24/7 to offer everybody the best possible experience wether that's here on RD or on SGP and we will continue to do so. But, if you really think we are not worth the 15 bucks a year and you feel the service we provide is not up to your standards I can only apologize for that. Please drop me a private message with your paypal transaction ID and I will personally refund you your purchase 100%, no further questions asked. We don't want to have any unhappy (premium) members.

Hope you all have a better race next week and of course see you on SGP ... soon. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%