Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Luan Garcia or anyone else who interested;)
Did some laps on the server, came up with this setup for the BMW Z4, it's stable, responsive and tyre wear is pretty even across all 4 wheels, soft tyre setup.
Give it a try mate, hope it helps, feel free to tweak it to your liking, or bin it if its :poop::poop::thumbsup:

Attachments

• BMW Z4 GT3-Imola3.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 198
Any room for a BMW? - Greg Martinez
Little to late, add your real name under settings > privacy settings (only visible for members) see you next time!

Forgot to change tires ... its been awhile since i raced in AC. Car felt terrible, lots of oversteer and overheating rear tires.

Last edited:
No Ferrari for me :(, next time.
Any room for a BMW? - Greg Martinez
Can I still join the party with the Ferrari :)?
Guys please refer to post #2 with this event. We have a cut off point for car choice:
Drivers, since this is a multi manufacturer event, please have your car choice in by Friday 17:00 EDT | 21:00 GMT | 08:00 AEDT to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the server. Late sign up get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.

Ran out of fuel as I crossed the start/finish line to start my final lap.
Damn, thought I had plenty. Stuffed like 45 laps in the thing, an additional few liters at the stop, still not enough.

Fuel calculation guy has been fired and we'll try to get it right the next time. :cautious:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back