AC GT3 @ Hockenheimring GP - Fri 09Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Do you guys mind posting times for the event? I wanna see where I would stack up on one of my strongest tracks (not that I'm fast, just comfortable with the track).

Usually talking times in the event threads is frowned upon and details are removed by the admins swiftly as it seems to discourage some folks from participating.

The best way for you to understand were you can be expected to be in the grid come race day is to use RSR life timing during practice or catch up with the guys doing practice on the server.

Just like in real life though you only learn were you REALLY are at when qualifying is over as you never really know how practice and RSR hotlap times are achieved.

Only in qualy and racing the potatoes are skinned ;-)

for the RD club races it also really doesn’t matterr at all how quick or slow you are.
There is ALWAYS such a great bunch of people with a wide variety of fastness and slowness around that racing ALWAYS offers good fun!

Should you find yourself at the bottom end of the timing chart, you can always find good entertainment by watching @Allan Ramsbottom blow up an engine, @Andrew Scott spin it in T1 and curse at the slippery grass physics and blame a kangaroo for his demise or watch @Dirk Steffen just being absolutely GLORIOUS as always - it’s always good fun to be around the club races!

Usually talking times in the event threads is frowned upon and details are removed by the admins swiftly as it seems to discourage some folks from participating.

The best way for you to understand were you can be expected to be in the grid come race day is to use RSR life timing during practice or catch up with the guys doing practice on the server.

Just like in real life though you only learn were you REALLY are at when qualifying is over as you never really know how practice and RSR hotlap times are achieved.

Only in qualy and racing the potatoes are skinned ;-)

for the RD club races it also really doesn’t matterr at all how quick or slow you are.
There is ALWAYS such a great bunch of people with a wide variety of fastness and slowness around that racing ALWAYS offers good fun!

Should you find yourself at the bottom end of the timing chart, you can always find good entertainment by watching @Allan Ramsbottom blow up an engine, @Andrew Scott spin it in T1 and curse at the slippery grass physics and blame a kangaroo for his demise or watch @Dirk Steffen just being absolutely GLORIOUS as always - it’s always good fun to be around the club races!

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. I've been a stalker of the forums for a while now and finally built my VR rig. Just the competitor in me fueling my curiousity. I'm stuck at work right now, but I hope to get on a race with you guys and maybe girls, soon. Again, thanks for the info.

BS track cut penalty.jpg

WTF:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yea and that gas cut penalty is turned off in the server settings. So I don't even know how it did that to us... Either way, track is in need of an update. We won't be using it again until it is improved.

First stint was great, did not expect to keep up with the top 3.
Well i was running default setup, had a terrible time accelerating out of 1. and 2. gear corners. Was full on throttle but lost 1-2 car length out of these corners probably due to TC control.
gg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back