GT3 GTR aero setup questions

Hey
So I was messing around with aero when setting up Nissan GTR GT3 with the help of wings app. A couple of questions popped out, which I can't find an answer to. Maybe somebody here can help.
1. I noticed my AoA on Body is negative. I use positive rake with 2mm ride hight difference. So I can't tel why is that... Another weird thing here is, that when I lower the front ride hight the aero balance switches to the front instead of the rear (it's ok for GTR but why is that ?! Shouldn't it be - the more rake, the more down force goes to the rear ?) WHat is happening here ?

2. On GTR it's super hard to stall the diffuser. You can go super low (like 55mm), then the diffuser is super effective even on low speeds (like 2nd or 3rd gear). But on bumpy tracks (nordschleife) you just cant use it like that - some parts are just impassable. When I rise the ride hight tho I loose all the downforce from the diffuser on lower speeds (it becomes effective only on high speeds - like 5th or 6th gear). I just can't live with that since the car handles like **** compared to the low/ super effective diffuser setting. Is there anything I can do here to retain my precious downforce ?

Another thing - is it normal that GTR's rake is set to positive ? Looking at the car from outside its obvious the front is much higher than the rear. Is there a purpose in this ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%