AC GT3 Endurance @ Paul Ricard - Saturday October 24th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
gt3-jpg.106360

This Saturday we are bringing the GT3 action into Paul Ricard for some endurance tin top action!

All
premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway!
By finishing the race, you're automatically qualify to win a free month of RD premium to award to your non-premium friend! It does not matter where you finish or what lap you finish. Again, just finish the race and you can win it! Winner will be randomly chosen!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Mercedes SLS GT3
  • Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  • Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus 003
  • Bentley Continental GT3 (download here)
Track: Paul Ricard, Blancpain Endurance Series Layout (download here)
Track Condition: 95% grip (and improving)

Booking: N/A - Pickup Mode
Practice: 17:00 GMT (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 17:45 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:00 GMT (28 laps - Mandatory Pit)

Entry List:
  1. prosoto Mercedes-Benz SLS GT3
  2. Enzo Fazzi BMW Z4 GT3
  3. Ted TBD
  4. Fred Locklear SCG-003
  5. Evan Spall Bentley Continental GT3 or Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  6. Free Slot
  7. Free Slot
  8. Free Slot
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot

Last edited:
Can't find the server...?

Edit: Actually I can, but it's empty and for 458's. ;)

Edit #2: Nevermind, I always get the GMT thing wrong... Added a second clock to Windows now. :)

Last edited:
I just couldn't get a handle of the SCG with this track....Didn't help that I wasn't sure where the fast line was on the track either :). Think I will try a different car for the US race though.

@Lorenzo Bonder I think ya need to put up a password for the server. a Richard Booms hopped on the server and was cutting through the track on one of the other layouts and was just all over the place, and ended up ramming me on the final corner. Luckily it was only practice and he took off right after that.

but it was the general password, so anyone who knows the RD password could join, even if they weren't planning on racing. Guess I should have said a password sent by conversation.

Gah...I just realized one of the reasons I may have been slow. I changed the load cell sensitivity on my brakes for this morning's race with the Formula Abarth (no abs), and forgot to change it for this race. So my braking power was compromised all race and had to brake a lot earlier and stuff :/

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%