Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I just practiced a few laps at night. We have no high beams! Those lights are fine for street use but not for racing. I've participated in two twenty four hour motorcycle races, been in the saddle for a good amount of night racing and I remember vision being better than that with fewer lights.

I'd guess that if the headlights had high beams and could throw off light that could reflect off the trees etc it would be a different story and we would probably run out of computing power. Reiza has some work to do on night driving.

I have mixed feelings. The fact is, we see less than an horror game where you only have a torch and low batteries. As @Nox said, the Porsche section is almost impossible to get through. On the other hand, racing at night is something that we should do! Maybe for another event? Anyways, I'll race no matter what. If it's "day only" maybe we could start with a rising sun and end with the sunset? Dawn to dusk! :)

Le Mans never disappoints, good fun even with all the bumper to barrier contact and all the times slogging through the sand. Enzo and others were kind enough to give me low wing setups but I thought them to be too risky so stuck with a plain Jane option.

My race with Dean Solomon covered a lot of ground, too many "errors" on my part to get ahead and stay there but it was fun trying.

Awesome event! :) I had a blast around this (very particular) track. Nice battles along the way. I'd love to see more "special" events, like this one or next week's one. Congrats to all drivers! :thumbsup: Enjoy Les 24 heures du Mans this weekend, and see you next time.

P.S.: I must apologize to @SandroX about the incident at the chicane. I didn't pay enough attention that I was at a higher speed (due to the draft) and I braked a bit late... I tried to downshift early to slow down faster, but it made me spin. Sorry mate. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%