Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Probably the reason is that you try to run the fastest possible in the straights with low downforce and it causes oversteer in the chicanes or in last sector :D welcome in the club :p

f430-3.jpg

Mod: Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR (Download)
+ Improved Lights Download
Track:
Paul Ricard (Le Castellet) (Download) - GT Layout

This weekend is the Blancpain Endurance 6 hour race at Paul Ricard! Get into the perfect mood with our own endurance race in the same format.

Practice: 18:00 GMT
Quali: 18:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 18:40 (3 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT approx - 80 Minutes (+1 Lap) 1 Pit Stop Mandatory to change at least 2 tyres! You'll probably have to refuel too.

Tyre Wear & Fuel Consumption: Normal
Time Scale: x5
Start: Rolling! Follow the pace car around the lap, no weaving, no overtaking, maintain your speed. This is because the start grid is very tight.
Assists: As in real life, ABS and TC will be available (on low)

Special Notes
Time scale will be x5, which means in an 80 minute race, the game will simulate an entire 6 hours. Assign a button to your headlights, it will get dark towards the end. In game start time 17:00. If after further testing it is considered too difficult to race at night, I will move the start time ahead a little bit. If there aren't enough sign ups, we will reduce the length of the race. Please sign up early and tag your friends so we can make this a great event.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James
  2. Franklin Stegink
  3. Frank van Oeveren
  4. Dennis Phelan
  5. Jörn Horbelt
  6. Raphael Zanardi
  7. Theo van den Brink
  8. Warren Schembri
  9. Alessandro Dalledonne
  10. Tal Segal
  11. Yuri Kasdorp
  12. Joshua Vorderman
  13. Mark "Big IF" Breslin
  14. Alex Parker
  15. Sam Hill
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver

Last edited by a moderator:
So guys I am having second thoughts about the night time. It is VERY hard during the night. The headlights just don't light enough of the track up. My initial thought was that it didn't matter, it added to the challenge, but now I don't know.

Can you guys let me know whether you want to risk it and take the challenge, or whether we should just make it all day time? We'll go with the majority decision.

NlCAEVd.jpg

Race 1

Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT
Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
18:50 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

1. Jarek Kostowski
  2. Jörn Horbelt
  3. Warren Schembri
  4. Franklin Stegink
  5. Fabio Calcio-Gandino
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson
  7. Stig Bidstrup
UTP: 11

Last edited:
Okay I am just going to call it without a vote, I think it is best. Sadly the game just isn't up to scratch when it comes to night time racing. I will cancel the day/night cycle and we'll run all day time. I think I was too excited to run the event that I didn't take the light situation seriously enough. Sorry. BUT it will still be fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back