AC GT3 @ Donington - Sun 19Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Noticed the Aston Martins. Wish we had them in AC. For that matter, I used to love driving Saleens in GT1 and Moslers too, but can’t remember what group they were in.
Ha, GTR2 had them all! Lots of progress then, in the years:laugh::rolleyes:

Noticed the Aston Martins. Wish we had them in AC. For that matter, I used to love driving Saleens in GT1 and Moslers too, but can’t remember what group they were in.
Ha, GTR2 had them all! Lots of progress then, in the years:laugh::rolleyes:
Yeah, I would love Aston in AC. As cool as the current gen V12 Vantage GT3 is, I'm looking forward to the release of the new GT3 car, hopefully it will still be V12, unlike the new GTE that is coming, but either wayit will be a very cool car.
Kunos said that the license were too expensive back when they were reaching out to Aston, but who knows, maybe some day... They are a lot better funded now after all :D

Yeah, I would love Aston in AC. As cool as the current gen V12 Vantage GT3 is, I'm looking forward to the release of the new GT3 car, hopefully it will still be V12, unlike the new GTE that is coming, but either wayit will be a very cool car.
Kunos said that the license were too expensive back when they were reaching out to Aston, but who knows, maybe some day... They are a lot better funded now after all :D

I think the Italian's just have it out for the Brits so they didn't include the Aston:cautious: Just kidding guys:D:D It would be nice to have though:inlove:

If you're up to Shenanigans then we always have room in Club Holligan;) Oh this place is going to go downhill while you're out in December. Jeremy and I will ruin it and the guys. You sure you want to leave:p
Nice, I'm in then :D

It's ok, I will be watching closely. I will be watching from the future :sneaky: Should something go wrong, I can revert changes from my time zone and it will be like it never happened here :devilish::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I think the Italian's just have it out for the Brits so they didn't include the Aston:cautious: Just kidding guys:D:D It would be nice to have though:inlove:

Yeah, the British pCars definitely has got an upper hand over AC when it comes to British content, but I can't complain about never ending perks of the Italian company and their relations with local manufacturers and tracks. Guess what, we are getting another 7 Italian cars soon :D As much as I love the Green ones, I can never get tired of Red ones :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back