AC GT3 @ Donington - Sun 13 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I really enjoyed it even though I was really struggling. I jumped the start and got a drive through. But on entering the pit I made a big mistake and pitted before the pit window was even open. So after the tires were changed after only 1 lap lol and another 40 litres were poured into the tank I took off way way behind and still had to pit again later.
The 650 is a tricky car for me but has great specifications, such as the extremely large fuel tank ;)

Congrats to all the real racers and thanks for all your patience with me.

https://streamable.com/jaoax
There is my mysterious glitch in race :O_o: that's why I quit...
See @Craig Dunkley and @JoelK ahead of me and @jemmari in my rear mirror.... THEN... Boom!
My rifts black out for about 6-7 seconds and when I got my image back. The car continues from same position and same speed where it was when rifts went black :O_o::O_o::O_o:
And @jemmari has managed to get from 0,9 secs behind me to 4 seconds ahead of me :roflmao:
So @Craig Dunkley this seems work better than ballasts :cool::roflmao:

See @Craig Dunkley and @JoelK ahead of me and @jemmari in my rear mirror.... THEN... Boom!
My rifts black out for about 6-7 seconds and when I got my image back. The car continues from same position and same speed where it was when rifts went black :O_o::O_o::O_o:
And @jemmari has managed to get from 0,9 secs behind me to 4 seconds ahead of me :roflmao:

Very weird, have never seen this before in AC?

Sounds like a glitch in the matrix..

My apollogies @EmBo_ ~it was me who touched you. I thought I was in the clear at that moment so I looked at the rear mirror for a split second too late and made contact with you. I'm on teamspeak but my mic is having problems I cant figure out why. I slowed down immediately to wait for you, but because I did not know who i touched or which car it was, with no one hearing me in a tricky corner to be slowing down, I just started racing again. My apologies.
Hey Dan, no worries thanks for apologizing, I still had a good time and finished 4th after re-entering the race at 17th position. We had a fun couple of laps racing together though at the end of the race...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%