ACC GT3 @ Donington Park - Thu 8th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
By Popular Demand we add some sprint racing on the Thursday evening! Starting out around the rollercoaster ride called Donington Park!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend to this race. This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!

Event Details
  • Cars: GT3
  • Track: Donington Park (British DLC)
  • 18:00 UTC | Practice (15 minutes)
  • 18:15 UTC | Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 18:30 UTC | Race (30 minutes)
Register your car for this event
  1. If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram or me a private message including your email address so I can send you a direct invite.
  2. Got access? Click here and register your car for this racing club event
  3. Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
Useful links
  1. RaceDepartment on Simracing.GP
  2. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  3. RaceDepartment Discord
See you on track!

I'd like to sign up please
Nice to hear, please check steps 1 and 2 of the 'Register your car for this event'. Our sign up procedure has changed drastically with the onboarding of SGP ;)

PS. If you pm me, I'll get your sgp membership hooked up before the ebent

Last edited:
I'll just get my excuses in now then. I was very slow anyway but I've been away from sim racing for a while so I'm out of practice as well. So excuses in lol let's race

Is there anything in particular we need to do before it begins ?

Or just turn up at practice and go from there ?
If you want, you can make sure your discord and RD premium are synced, so you can join the voice channels, otherwise its just showing up in about 15 minutes from now. :) (steps to sync are in #read-this-first on the discord server.)

Last edited:
throttle was sticking wide open under braking, tried unplugging and restarting didn't work so had to quit :cry:

Enjoy the race !!
and thanks to the organisors!!

Ye
Thank you all for this. As my first "proper" race away from normal lobbies this was exactly what i hoped.

Good, decent fair racing throughout, really enjoyed that.

I said to myself after the race "this is exactly why i joined RD to do this."

Ye it was nice. Even in the rear midfield! First ACC race in a long time so it was good to have a nice clean race to get back into it. A good battle of he who makes the least mistakes with gslev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%