AC GT3 @ Croft - Sunday 29th November 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I meant to ask George, is the FOV in vid Chris's? Seems on top of the action!
No that's my fov. A lot of people say that but I think what you are referring to 8s being close to the dash. Which is seat position not fov.
The fov is correct based on my distance from screen etc when seated in the rig.

I'd that what you mean?

No that's my fov. A lot of people say that but I think what you are referring to 8s being close to the dash. Which is seat position not fov.
The fov is correct based on my distance from screen etc when seated in the rig.

I'd that what you mean?
Yes George, thanks :thumbsup:

Compared to my own setup It felt like looking through a letter box:p I've a single 27" and go for the highest FOV I can - my eyesight is carp so I try get as much forward vision as I can (hard to see braking markers), but still have a view of the left hand screen post and a touch more to see apexes on the left. If that made any sense:confused::laugh: My FOV is 32ish with the monitor a yard away.

Last edited:
My fov is 30. So our screen distances are not that different. What you have adjusted to make up for having only 1 screen is your seat position.
That's my understanding of it from all I have read on subject.

My seating position is set to replicate as much as possible, what it would actually look like if sat in the car and was looking through 3 panes of glass positioned exactly where my monitors are in relation to my seat. If that makes sense.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%