rF2 GT3 Club @ Suzuka International - Sat 3rd May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Come on Freddy, don't sign out. At the end of the day this is all for a bit of fun. We know the mod isn't perfect (but not many mods are), and we do intend to try out others in the future (when they're released). However, at the moment, this is the only option we have. Using the URD mod isn't really a solution because people may not want to buy it, and they would possibly discourage them from partaking in club events. But rest assured your comments have been heard, and we are looking into it. ;) Hopefully we'll see you on the server this evening! :D
I bet more people than you might think already have purchased the URD mod.Perhaps make a poll to find out just how many do and don't.

Last edited:
If we use the URD mod i will not be able to participate because paypal isn't working for me here... so i'm pretty happy we are using the free bes mod... it might be not perfect but i think it fun to drive and it gets better when we just report things that aren't working right...

If we use the URD mod i will not be able to participate because paypal isn't working for me here... so i'm pretty happy we are using the free bes mod... it might be not perfect but i think it fun to drive and it gets better when we just report things that aren't working right...
Maybe RD can make some kind of a deal, that RD premium members can get the mod for free or something like that. Still the Corvette is free therefore you can join URD Corvette only races. The one setup only includes the URD Corvette, so you could join that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back