rF2 GT3 Club @ Suzuka International - Sat 3rd May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm almost sure i've seen some Meganes being used in the 24H series championship in the middle of the field, of course it was the endurance version and not the trophy version
Yes, they used one. I would prefer the ISI version, because it just feels a bit better in general and it is not that FPS heavy. At Laguna Seca with 30 cars I had 120FPS, but yesterday even with a tiny graphics reduction I had down to 30FPS in the middle sector at Spa with the WSGT, which is horrible.

Does anyone else seem to be having problems with the game crashing. My game crashed a total of 4 time in 40 minutes. I can see a problem with the race if this keeps up.

Does anyone else seem to be having problems with the game crashing. My game crashed a total of 4 time in 40 minutes. I can see a problem with the race if this keeps up.
I have been having disconnect issues and sometimes the game,well actually my computer locks up and i have to ctrl-alt-del and shut down rfactor2 in order to unlock the frozen screen.Funny thing is it only happens when i initially join a server.It may do it a few times in a row,but if i get past a minute or two then i am fine for as long as i stay on the server.This has just started since the last build was released for me.I also seem to have more computer lag,slowdowns since the last build also.

Last edited:
I just bought the game but i have those isssues too that Matt here is talking about. And Disconnect issues too with this server. :confused:

I have been having disconnect issues and sometimes the game,well actually my computer locks up and i have to ctrl-alt-del and shut down rfactor2 in order to unlock the frozen screen.Funny thing is it only happens when i initially join a server.It may do it a few times in a row,but if i get past a minute or two then i am fine for as long as i stay on the server.This has just started since the last build was released for me.I also seem to have more computer lag,slowdowns since the last build also.

I was getting a problem with it to also crashing, so I undo the last install I made which was sliverstone and the problem has not accrued anymore, I'll re-install it again to see if it is the problem

running since build 240

:confused: that's pretty lucky indeed - I lost count of how many partial and clean reinstalls I had to make because "rFactor2 has stopped working" :D

But at least my UserData and Packages folders are still from 2012 :)

If you have problems:
  • run the game in window mode
  • try reinstalling all mods related to GT3 and uninstall old vmods
  • try installing the latest build over your current installation
  • or backup your UserData and packages folders and make a clean reinstall (should take ~2-3min)
  • the "connection lost"-bug when joining seems to have been introduced by the latest build (doesn't happen while driving, only when joining)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back