rF2 GT3 Club @ Silverstone - Friday 30th October 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I also noticed the Aston Martin bug
@Daiman Patel , The Aston Martin v1.5 has issues. It gives me a "black.dds texture error" . Online, offline, with or without the Vmod, I reinstalled it. It doesn't matter. The car is bugged. :(

Rudolph: In single player mode
- click on "serie"
- click "all cars and tracks"
- click accept.

A serie is a Vmod that is needed to setup a server. It's file that links all the content cars/tracks and race rules that's needed to setup a server. You can practice offline by selecting this serie.
After this race, this Vmod or serie isn't needed anymore. You can uninstall and delete it. :)

@Daiman Patel , The Aston Martin v1.5 has issues. It gives me a "black.dds texture error" . Online, offline, with or without the Vmod, I reinstalled it. It doesn't matter. The car is bugged. :(
Yup, I have already replied in response to Jim's query. :whistling: Maybe you missed it. :p [see here]

Unfortunately this is a known issue with the Aston, and we are hoping that there will be a fix soon. :) In the meantime I'm considering reverting back to v1.0 because I really want to use it as well, but I'm not sure how it compares to the updates for the other cars. If it doesn't give drivers an unfair advantage, or disadvantage, then it might be worthwhile as we wait for a fix.

Last edited:
Rudolph: In single player mode
- click on "serie"
- click "all cars and tracks"
- click accept.

A serie is a Vmod that is needed to setup a server. It's file that links all the content cars/tracks and race rules that's needed to setup a server. You can practice offline by selecting this serie.
After this race, this Vmod or serie isn't needed anymore. You can uninstall and delete it. :)[/USER]

Ah, thanks, Gijs! I missed the "Accept" button. It works now without having to delete the file first.

Last edited:
I wonder what´s the difference between the BOP N24 mod and the Apex Modding mod
Nearly the same. We changed the differential, so you can change it. The fixed differential settings in the Apex mod make the BMW very understeery for example. Some cars received slight adjustments (less/more power, less/more weight) and all cars have proper damage modeling. The original Apex Mod (havent testeted the last version) is build like tanks you simply cant damage the cars :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back