Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff

Event Details:
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3
Track: Silverstone
Car: Blancpain Endurance Series
(Templates), BOP Apex Modding GT3 (N24) (Sounds - REQUIRED) (Templates), BOP Nissan GT-R (N24)

Choose your poison on the day, and feel free to switch between cars during the practice session. You will have the following to choose from:
  • Audi R8 (LMS & Ultra version)
  • Ferrari F458
  • Ferrari F430
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Porsche 997 GT3-R
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP600+
  • N24 BOP Apex Modding GT3, by Apex Modding, @Frederic Schornstein et al.

Weather:
Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x (pit-stops will NOT be mandatory)
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
19:30 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up:
20:20 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 20:30 GMT - 45 minutes [standing start]

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

Sign-up list:
  1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Paul Hurlow
  3. Yuri Kasdorp
  4. Sten-Ake Svensson
  5. Tal Segal
  6. Enzo Fazzi
  7. Rudolph Maré
  8. Frederic Schornstein
  9. David O'Reilly
  10. Gijs van Elderen
  11. Ricardo Edelmann *
  12. John Souter *
  13. Javier Polanco
  14. Tero Dahlberg
  15. Genci Estebanez
  16. Matheus Machado *
  17. Andreas Oehrlich
  18. Sharjeel Riaz
  19. Tobias Röhner *
  20. Charles Baccio *
  21. Rui F. Martins *
  22. Kreshnik Halili
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. ...

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 39

Last edited:

Daiman Patel

Staff
sign me up.:thumbsup:
Hi Franco, it's great to see you back again! Thanks for expressing an interest in this event. However, before I can add you to the sign up list you must first become a Premium member. Please refer to the first post in this thread for more information about buying a Premium membership and joining races. :)

Hi Franco, it's great to see you back again! Thanks for expressing an interest in this event. However, before I can add you to the sign up list you must first become a Premium member. Please refer to the first post in this thread for more information about buying a Premium membership and joining races. :)
Thanks Daiman I will become as soon as possible. Bye

Nobkins

2000RPM
Not sure if any one can help. Very new to rFactor 2. When ever I try to drive the Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 I get a popup box saying unable to load black texture. If I click ok a few times it loads but the cockpit is transparent. Any ideas? I just let the content download from within the multiplayer area. Not installed anything by hand.

Thanks

Jim

Daiman Patel

Staff
Not sure if any one can help. Very new to rFactor 2. When ever I try to drive the Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 I get a popup box saying unable to load black texture. If I click ok a few times it loads but the cockpit is transparent. Any ideas? I just let the content download from within the multiplayer area. Not installed anything by hand.

Thanks

Jim
Hi Jim, unfortunately there appears to be a bug with the Aston Martins in the BES mod. Hopefully there will be an update some time soon to resolve the issue.

Yes, I also noticed the Aston Martin bug. I was disappointed, because I wanted to drive James Bond's racecar.

I have question about the mod:

What is the purpose of the RD GT3 Club @ Silverstone_151025.mas file, and why is it being an a**hole? It insists on being the only option to choose from in single player, and I can only access other content again when I delete the file. Isn't there a better solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom