rF2 GT3 Club @ Sebring International Raceway - Sat 22nd March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Which car pack is the server using? I have the BES_0_99c.rfcmp package but the server tells me I don't have the series nor the mod?

All OK now with MOD installed

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Two quick reminders.
  1. The event is this Saturday! Hope you're excited and ready for what should be another cracking event. :D
  2. So that we don't discourage anyone from partaking in these events, could we please refrain from posting lap-times. :thumbsup: If you want to see / share lap-times then do so on the server - this will enable us to "learn" from one another, and share setups, which is allowed and very much encouraged (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)! ;):roflmao:

Finally, the promo video being created from the Spa event is still a WIP - I'm currently trying my best to work on it this week, though I am incredibly busy so it has been difficult. However, I shall be able to dedicate quite a bit of time to it next week, so hopefully - fingers crossed - you will be able to see the finished product in a couple of week's time. :)

sorry, i didn´t know that posting laptimes is unwanted.
i always liked to see others laptimes so i could determine my own target.

Not a problem Rene. Just bear it in mind for the future. I know what you mean - I also like to know the target lap-time - but it's best to get people on to the server. ;)

Me too Rene. Don't worry about being slowest though ;):redface:

I wouldn't worry too much about being the slowest either Dave - I'm going for that prize! :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back