rF2 GT3 Club @ Sebring International - Friday 18th September 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm nervously concidering to perhaps join my first ever on-line racing on friday. Have one question though and it's about how the chat acually works. Do I need a headset with microphone to participate?

I also wonder if it's possible to somehow attend the this weeks race on wednesday as a spectator/bystander, only for the purpose go get acquainted with the situation.
You can join wednesdays race and I can help to answer your questions. Best would be on teamspeak but race chat will do. Main thing to remember is just to race clean and show respect to other drivers (don't try to hold up other drivers in qualifying when you're on your outlap etc.)

You can join wednesdays race and I can help to answer your questions. Best would be on teamspeak but race chat will do. Main thing to remember is just to race clean and show respect to other drivers (don't try to hold up other drivers in qualifying when you're on your outlap etc.)

Thanks a lot, that would be great. So I'll join the wednesday session just as if I was going to race, right? (I'll have to practice that as well)
I have a headset with microphone so I'll try to use teamspeak. Which control commands do I need to assign keys to? ("Realtime Chat; Voice Chat PIT;Ping; etc)

I would like to practice off-line as well in beforehand. There are four layouts for Sebring (12h Course; 12h Course League Edition; Club Course; Modified Course). Which one will be used on-line?

Once again. Thanks for your help.

Thanks a lot, that would be great. So I'll join the wednesday session just as if I was going to race, right? (I'll have to practice that as well)
I have a headset with microphone so I'll try to use teamspeak. Which control commands do I need to assign keys to? ("Realtime Chat; Voice Chat PIT;Ping; etc)

I would like to practice off-line as well in beforehand. There are four layouts for Sebring (12h Course; 12h Course League Edition; Club Course; Modified Course). Which one will be used on-line?

Once again. Thanks for your help.
In a race with about 5 people I wouln't recommend practising more then like an hour. They're suppose to be fun races so I'll join about an hour before race start, do some laps and have a fun race.
we're using the 12h course I think for the races, just the full track. You don't need to assign keys for teamspeak when your mic doesn't pick up any wheel noises, otherwise just push to talk would be nice ;)

In a race with about 5 people I wouln't recommend practising more then like an hour. They're suppose to be fun races so I'll join about an hour before race start, do some laps and have a fun race.
we're using the 12h course I think for the races, just the full track. You don't need to assign keys for teamspeak when your mic doesn't pick up any wheel noises, otherwise just push to talk would be nice ;)

OK, thank you.
As I said, this is the first time for me to go on-line in real time so this is really exciting.

See you all on wednesday. I'll be in the pit :)

Hi guys, I've recently bought rFactor2 andwas trying to join the race on Wednesday without success.
I've clicked on the multiplayer icon, found the race, when I joined it asked me to downloads the cars, which I did, then I selected my vehicle and when I clicked on the big "Race" button to start driving nothing happened. Any ideas of what could've happened? By the way, when I tried to join the race it was in Quali.

Hi guys, I've recently bought rFactor2 andwas trying to join the race on Wednesday without success.
I've clicked on the multiplayer icon, found the race, when I joined it asked me to downloads the cars, which I did, then I selected my vehicle and when I clicked on the big "Race" button to start driving nothing happened. Any ideas of what could've happened? By the way, when I tried to join the race it was in Quali.
Well, we skipped quali since there was only four of us who signed up and we all agreed on doing that. I know GSCE mistakes quali for race. Can someone confirm this is the same for rf2?

It depends how the server is setup. You can block joining during qualy then you can only join as spectator and are not able to press race. And in race session you also only you as spectator or joining is blocked totally.

Thanks for the replies. I think the quali was blocked to join. Just remembered I was able to join as a spectator.
Will try to join the Friday race early to have time to fix any issues that may arrive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back