rF2 GT3 Club @ Poznan - Friday 27th November 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I also wonder how even these cars are ? I like fairness all round ..even for a fun race .
I've also wondered that. This is only my second rF2 club race, and I only picked the GT-R because I like the car :roflmao: I don't know if the BOP is particularly in it's favour or not, or if they're all just pretty even.

I might be doing a twelve hour race at bathurst in February so I might need one or two of you to support txl racing/race with me and some others ! Watch this space.
I'd love to race if you need an extra driver :thumbsup: I've wanted to do a proper endurance race for a while and I LOVE Bathurst :D

I've also wondered that. This is only my second rF2 club race, and I only picked the GT-R because I like the car :roflmao: I don't know if the BOP is particularly in it's favour or not, or if they're all just pretty even.

I'd love to race if you need an extra driver :thumbsup: I've wanted to do a proper endurance race for a while and I LOVE Bathurst :D
I'll be in touch very soon :)

I had great fun again. Thanx guys!

With qualy I couldn't match up with the guys in front, but I knew that my setup was good to preserve the tires well enough to do it within one stint.

I the beginning of the race Andrew drove away, Evan in 2nd followed, Oli was stuck in 3rd I came 4th. I saw smoke coming from their tires in the first corner, so I knew they would burn up the sooner than later and I dropped back a bit to keep my tires fresh for later.
When Oli finally passed Evan I smelled my change to push a bit harder. I caught up with him and passed him. It wasn't easy. As Oli was "free" he already had driven away and I knew 3rd was the maximum possible.
Than I saw Andrew pop up after a mistake and than I pushed my Ferrari to the limit and I was closing the gap and I knew I woud have a change on 2nd place, but than I would have to do a too risky move which could take us both out. I thought maybe in the last lap, but I messed up my final first corner and instead of decreasing the gap, it was increasing, so I settled for 3rd. with just a turned red left front tire, yellows on all other corners. :)

Besides a few small mistakes, no damage in this race? :D

Cheers guys, see ya all in Zolder! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%