rF2 GT3 Club @ Mid Ohio Sports Car Course - Tuesday 22nd December 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nope.!!! Can't connect to server as it says it is unable to install mod due to "AM_FIAGT3_2012_Z06R 0.930"
all the cars were downloaded from server/unistalled and then downloaded again from mod section.
each time the packages show all is ok, but server says NO!????
any ideas??

Real shame. Had a good qualy perfect first few laps, but still getting used to my new pedals (load cell) and sometimes when I am checking mirrors, fuel and stuff I go back braking the Logitech G25 way which made me loose P1 and had a nice battle with Tal. Into T2 I was on the inside and out of no where my rears locked, spun us both and after that had some contact. Went around the outside of the last corner very nice move, but saw in the repaly that I barely touched the grass with my rear outside wheel which send me into a spin collecting two cars.

Very sorry for this :( Was so much fun to race just screwed it up with stupid errors. Anyway hope you guys still had a blast. Looked like it :)

I was surprised to be on pole. :D

Then i screw up the first lap and had been only on P5. I settled there for a few laps and then the climb back to the top started. I capitalized on a few mistakes and was soon on P4. Then i could close the gap to Tal and played the waiting game because i felt my tires were in a better shape. So i just put a bit pressure on him and we soon swapped the positions but he was able the stay in front at the end. We increased the gap to P3 steady so that there was no danger from behind. Maybe 10min before the end Tal made again a small mistake and i slipped in front and could manage to get a gap of 1-2sec till the finish :thumbsup:

What specifically didn't you like about the mod?
I agreed with it, I didn't go on to race after driving in practise. I'll do my best to give constructive feedback and not rage about the things I didn't like.
High speed, even with 1 rear wing the car would turn at all, and the front outside tire would heat up too much only to add to the understeer.
Low speed the car would often suddenly brake loose, especially going into corners where a small rear lockup meant I couldn't stop the car from sliding and would just go off.

Last one is pretty subjective, but I had no feeling in the car whatsoever. The car would slide without me knowing I was on the limit. I couldn't find how to drive the car and it almost felt like driving on ice for me, I'm sure my ffb wasn't setup optimal but I didn't have this problem so much with any other mod so far.

I agreed with it, I didn't go on to race after driving in practise. I'll do my best to give constructive feedback and not rage about the things I didn't like.
High speed, even with 1 rear wing the car would turn at all, and the front outside tire would heat up too much only to add to the understeer.
Low speed the car would often suddenly brake loose, especially going into corners where a small rear lockup meant I couldn't stop the car from sliding and would just go off.

Last one is pretty subjective, but I had no feeling in the car whatsoever. The car would slide without me knowing I was on the limit. I couldn't find how to drive the car and it almost felt like driving on ice for me, I'm sure my ffb wasn't setup optimal but I didn't have this problem so much with any other mod so far.
I think you used the bmw? There are a few issues with that car at the moment. It is terrible. The others are pretty good.

I think you used the bmw? There are a few issues with that car at the moment. It is terrible. The others are pretty good.
I feel the same for all other cars. The only one thatwas driveable was the mp4, but still, grip then sudden lack of it. And 270 in a short straight with a mclaren isn't what I was expecting from that car.
Some good racing with it? Of course, but I have my doubts about the modding team following the concept of harder to drive = realistic.

I feel the same for all other cars. The only one thatwas driveable was the mp4, but still, grip then sudden lack of it. And 270 in a short straight with a mclaren isn't what I was expecting from that car.
Some good racing with it? Of course, but I have my doubts about the modding team following the concept of harder to drive = realistic.

If you lose suddenly a lot of grip you are abuse your tires and they are to hot.

I could run the complete race times around 1:20. Some below some a bit above. And i also had been able to drive the rest out of a full tank on one set.

If you lose suddenly a lot of grip you are abuse your tires and they are to hot.

I could run the complete race times around 1:20. Some below some a bit above. And i also had been able to drive the rest out of a full tank on one set.
I was able too, but the driving experience just wasn't good, I know I have to take care of tires and all of that, but it was just extreme in these specific cars. It felt like the tires were just not made of rubber at all. It was worth a try, because GTs well, are GTs:D.

Glad you enjoyed it, I just couldn't get a feeling for the car at all:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back