rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Dennis Coufal
Why am I not on the sign up list? :whistling:

Sorry Kevin. Either you were accidentally removed when the list was edited to remove another driver, or it was a minor oversight on our part. Just added you to the list now! :thumbsup:

UPDATE:
The alert functionality and emailing system seem to have changed, such that I no longer receive a notification for every reply to this thread, which has meant that some posts have been accidentally missed. Just found another one. Will have to make sure that from now on Dennis and I go through these threads with a fine tooth-comb.

Last edited:
I'm hesitant to sign up for the race. I was in the server practicing yesterday and I was over 6 seconds off the fastest time. I also don't want to ruin fun the others are having, in case I accidentally hit them. Would I be able to spectate the race if I don't sign up?

Last edited:
I'm hesitant to sign up for the race. I was in the server practicing yesterday and I was over 6 seconds off the fastest time. I also don't want to ruin peoples fun, in case I accidentally hit them. Would I be able to spectate the race if I don't sign up?
Just give it a go there are a lot of drivers with diffrent skill levels As long as you keep it clean and out of trouble you sont end up last.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back