rF2 GT3 Club @ Circuit Zolder (Modern) - Friday 4th December 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
well that was dissapointing !!! i drove awful tonight !! false started at the start then damaged car on the 3rd lap. nothing felt right....stupid me practiced this track with the URD cars not the blancpain !! just a week ago i was so used to the blancpain bmw but tonight it felt awful so went with the nissan. just nothing felt right....couldn't even get comfy lol ........

anyways hope you guys had a good race !!

I had a great qualification, came in second behind Oli.

With the race start I was off the line like a rocket and went into the first corner as first where I stayed for a few laps and had a gap of at least 2 seconds to nr 2. Then I span in the chicane wich dropped me back to 4th. I could regain 3rd, but span again on the same spot. Dropped back more seconds and to top it off span in the final corner. The gap to nr 2 was now like 12 seconds. No pressure from the back. Was a lonely race. At the end I had the gap back to 7~8 seconds, but no change to catch up. We all had about the same pace.

Was fun and I hope to see you all and more guys in the next one. :)

Thanx Daiman for organizing! :thumbsup:

Nice race guys.:thumbsup:

Zolder might seem a simple track but for me is a tricky one. There is several corners where you can loose time and in most of the laps i can't squeeze those few tenths. This time i was able to maintain a decent pace but seeing the qualifying times wasn't sure how the race could end up.

The first minutes were intense with the cars still close it was time to push and the pressure was still there. After a while things settled and it was a matter of keeping it clean and bring it home. Although this part wasn't that exciting it's always good to test my concentration and pace for longer races.

I really struggled with this track... Couldn't get any form of rhythm going. I also find the quality of the track off putting (not that that's any excuse). Lots of flickering textures and pop ups etc.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%