rF2 GT3 Club @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Friday 11th March 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
IFGttEw.jpg

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3
Track: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport)
Car: Blancpain Endurance Series (Templates)

Choose your poison on the day; feel free to switch between cars during the practice session.
  • Audi R8 (LMS & Ultra version)
  • Ferrari F458
  • Ferrari F430
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Porsche 997 GT3-R
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 [CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE]
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP600+

Weather:
Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled
Time acceleration: 10x

Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up:
19:50 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 20:00 GMT - 60 minutes [standing start]

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

Sign-up list:
  1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Stefan Woudenberg
  3. Evan Spall
  4. Otune
  5. yippssy
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 6

Last edited:
I think i am officially RDs problem user; tried to connect @ RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3 for practice, using the pw I understand as current (ending in or) and didnt let me in; am I missing something?

I think i am officially RDs problem user; tried to connect @ RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3 for practice, using the pw I understand as current (ending in or) and didnt let me in; am I missing something?
I think it might be the previous password.

@Daiman Patel can you check this please? :)
Apologies for the mistake. The server password has now been updated to the latest. :thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up guys. :)

I had a great race. The in pit menu said 60liters should cover the 45laps race....I should have used motec, as I had to pit for fuel when I had a really nice lead...... I received a stop and go on top of that.... Goodbye win. :D
As the time scale was 10x.... We had darkness, only the gtr had useable lights. My 458's lights reached about 10meters..... Missed the apexes and later the brake marker... Car totalled... From hero to zero...:poop:
I hope these cars will get updated and receive all the same lightning as now only the gtr has usable ones.

Had fun on ts and hopefully more luck next time.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Was my first club race with rF2 (incindentally ran with the name Tantrisz), and I really enjoyed it even as the total backmarker. I simply don't get why people don't give more love to rF2 when it comes to racing. Even though I'm considerably slower in rF2 (than, for example in AC), I really enjoy the way you have to manage each and every aspect of your car, and adapt to all the dynamic changes - in weather, track surface, the behaviour of the car etc. I'll try to improve my speed, and then I will probably attend more events of the rF2 club at RD.
I used a one-stop strategy (plus received a drive-thru for speeding in the pit lane). I'm just wondering, could anyone do the race on 1 set of tyres?

Was my first club race with rF2 (incindentally ran with the name Tantrisz), and I really enjoyed it even as the total backmarker. I simply don't get why people don't give more love to rF2 when it comes to racing. Even though I'm considerably slower in rF2 (than, for example in AC), I really enjoy the way you have to manage each and every aspect of your car, and adapt to all the dynamic changes - in weather, track surface, the behaviour of the car etc. I'll try to improve my speed, and then I will probably attend more events of the rF2 club at RD.
I used a one-stop strategy (plus received a drive-thru for speeding in the pit lane). I'm just wondering, could anyone do the race on 1 set of tyres?

Welcome to rFactor2. :) Yes, for me no other race game than rf2. I own almost all of them, but none gives me drive sensation that rf2 gives me. For me only the feel is important.
Last night I messed up with the fuel and laps, but I am pretty sure that I could have managed on 1 set of tires. My stop and go penalty and the darkness without useable light destroyed my race. And still I enjoyed every second of it. :D
I hope to see you soon again and I am sure that the numbers will grow again. Now automobilista is new and people want to try it.

I watched a bit of the race, during the packing of luggage for our holiday. If it wasn't for that, I would have participated.
It's just too bad the field is so small, despite the entry level being low and rf2 being so great.

See you soon on the track. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing