rF2 GT3 Club @ Autodromo Nazionale di Monza - Sat 5th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
just so I know im not going to be in the way of everyone, what sort of lap times should I be aiming for?

just so I know im not going to be in the way of everyone, what sort of lap times should I be aiming for?

Don't feel as though you'll be in the way of anyone. Club events are just for fun, and nobody will get annoyed regardless of how slow you go. Chances are that you won't be slower than me. :roflmao: Just push as hard as you can, and try your best. Nobody can ask anymore of anyone, as long as we give it our all, but most importantly have fun. And it's because this should be considered as a fun event that we don't want anyone to post lap times in this thread, so as not to discourage people from taking part. If you want to know what times to aim for then go on the server, and if you're off the pace then I'm sure there will be guys who are more than happy to help you out. :D

Last edited:
One question, can i sign up tomorrow one hour before the race starts?

Welcome! :thumbsup:
Get your license first. :) Click here. :thumbsup:

If your license is approved. You can sign up. And the password will be available. :geek:
Signing up 1 hour before an event: We don't like that to much. We like our driver being a bit prepared. If you have your license. You can practice online as much as you want. Make a note here an others will follow. You can share setups and experiences with the cars.:thumbsup:

Welcome! :thumbsup:
Get your license first. :) Click here. :thumbsup:

If your license is approved. You can sign up. And the password will be available. :geek:
Signing up 1 hour before an event: We don't like that to much. We like our driver being a bit prepared. If you have your license. You can practice online as much as you want. Make a note here an others will follow. You can share setups and experiences with the cars.:thumbsup:

Sorry Gijs, awkward moment there lol.I posted the license request btw i said that because i've got tomorrow a golf tournament and i dont know if i will be fit for racing but i will make it for sure :).
Greetings

Sorry Gijs, awkward moment there lol.I posted the license request btw i said that because i've got tomorrow a golf tournament and i dont know if i will be fit for racing but i will make it for sure :).
Greetings

We will add you to the sign ups list as soon as your license request has been approved. :thumbsup:

Quick update for those who may not have noticed the update:

THE MOD INSTALLATION ISSUES HAVE NOW BEEN RESOLVED!

The balance patch for the BES mod is now included in the Vmod for the event - this can be downloaded from here.

If you already installed the standalone balance patch, uninstall it before installing the Vmod. (You will still need to install the BES mod first for the cars themselves, as this is not included with the balance patch).

We look forward to seeing you all online for the event tomorrow. :thumbsup: And, as ever, we shall be on TS - please join us for a chat, advice and general banter. :D

Hi @gplay,

Welcome to RaceDepartment! :D
Before we can add you to the sign-up list you must apply for your free license first. You can get this by clicking here. :thumbsup: We will then add you to the list once your application has been granted.

Last edited:
I have to withdraw. My wife has been invited out and it'll be near impossible to race when I'm solely looking after my two girls. Moral of the story? Don't get married :D

Have a good one, I'm definitely joining you guys another time so feel free to tag me when events don't clash with GSC.

Might i suggest, for the sake of immersion, that we try and have as few duplicate carskins as possible? I mean, there quite a fair few cars in this, so we should be able to pull it off.
For instance, i'll be driving the BMW Z4 #4 :)

We could certainly try, but there are some cars with few, or only one skin - Gallardo and the McLaren I believe - and we don't want to stop multiple people from choosing these cars. However, most of the other cars have quite a few options, so we can give it a go. And with the ability to change cars whilst on the server it should make this easier. This, for the record, I shall almost certainly be taking out the #50 F458. :D

Whilst we're on this point, I'll just say that we might look into introducing some more default skins for the next round. :thumbsup:

Following recent time changes, in various parts of the world, if you are unsure of the time at which the event starts then you can find out here! :D Remember, we start at 5:30pm GMT.

Also, if you're really excited about this event then you can find a countdown to the start of the event here! :geek::roflmao:

Hopefully we'll see you all, and more, online later! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back