AC GT3 @ Circuit de Catalunya - Thursday, October 8th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
gt3-jpg.106360

GT3 Wednesday is going for a one-time move to Thursday! Test the new cars with a two race format!
Due to 1.3 releasing Wednesday, just as Dreampack 2, we want to give everybody the time to upgrade their game.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
McLaren MP4-12C GT3, BMW Z4 GT3, Mercedes SLS GT3, Nissan GTR GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus 003
Track: Circuit de Catalunya GP
Track Condition: 95%, Slow Improvement
Weather: Clear, 29C
Booking: Removed
Practice: 18.00GMT (60 mins)
Qualifying: 19:00GMT (15 mins)
Briefing: 19:15GMT (5 mins)
Race 1: 19:20GMT (11 laps)
Race 2: 19:50GMT (17 laps, Reversed Top 8)

Note: Only those who finish race 1 will be allowed entry in race 2.
Note: TeamSpeak is MANDATORY for this event. Since we have to put everybody in position for race 2 during the formation lap. No microphone required.

Random Sweepstake:
One Month of Premium for one of your (non-premium) friends!
What do I have to do to win? Reach the end of both races. Everybody who finishes the event is put in a random draw based on their finish position in Race 2. *Excluding Staff members here, if a staffy gets drawn, we re-draw*. No matter if you win, are 3 seconds behind or even 3 laps behind!

Last edited:
Entry List:

1. Ricardo (R8)
  2. Olivier Boissel (Huracan)
  3. Oscar Hardwick (MP4)
  4. rastaqki (SCG)
  5. mancSLO (Huracan)
  6. kedy89 (Huracan)
  7. Jimlaad43 (R8)
  8. Tobias Röhner (SCG)
  9. Oscar (Huracan)
  10. tazza1986 (R8)
  11. Chris Zijlstra (Huracan)
  12. EireGreen (R8)
  13. Kaygeeoh (Huracan)
  14. Fred Locklear (Huracan)
  15. Dexter (Huracan)
  16. Chark (Huracan)
  17. Enzo Fazzi (Huracan)
  18. SakL (R8)
  19. Julian Dietz (Huracan)
  20. Tal (MP4)
  21. Geof (R8)
  22. Matheus Machado (R8) - R2 only
  23. th3_d0ctor (Huracan)
  24. BrokenNissan
Reserves
  1. Free Slot
  2. Free Slot
  3. Free Slot
  4. Free Slot
  5. Free Slot
  6. Free Slot
  7. Free Slot
  8. Free Slot
R8: 6/7
Huracan: 12
BMW: 0
MP4: 2
SCG: 2
Nissan: 1
SLS: 0

Last edited:
Is the dreampack released already?? :confused:
If I am tagged to tag, I will do my best :D
But I will wait till the dreampack is released...

Arrrrgggghhhhh..the one week I'm ready for GT action in AC again (last time was at Donington a couple of months ago) its on a Thursday which is the most difficult day of them all for me :cry::cry:

It's good news about the Dreampack though, had no idea it was due out so soon..can't wait!

It's funny cos I was literally waiting for the thread so I could get signed up early..but ah well....to the week after! :D

Arrrrgggghhhhh..the one week I'm ready for GT action in AC again (last time was at Donington a couple of months ago) its on a Thursday which is the most difficult day of them all for me :cry::cry:

It's good news about the Dreampack though, had no idea it was due out so soon..can't wait!

It's funny cos I was literally waiting for the thread so I could get signed up early..but ah well....to the week after! :D
Oh noo, come on pal!! I was just about to tag you :D:D
Anyway there is no escape :laugh::cautious::D

Oh noo, come on pal!! I was just about to tag you :D:D
Anyway there is no escape :laugh::cautious::D

I know there isn't Christoph :(

Actually, ignore my post..because of booking, I might be able to make it you know!....I finish @6 on a Thursday and the bus isn't normally until half past but I had it in mind booking started at half 6 and practice at 7....

In other words, I can probably make it, sign me up please Ricardo! :)

Sorry about the confusion :roflmao:

I know there isn't Christoph :(

Actually, ignore my post..because of booking, I might be able to make it you know!....I finish @6 on a Thursday and the bus isn't normally until half past but I had it in mind booking started at half 6 and practice at 7....

In other words, I can probably make it, sign me up please Ricardo! :)

Sorry about the confusion :roflmao:
Maybe we can make it without booking for once to make it easier for you?

@Ricardo ??

@Ricardo ??

@Ricardo ??
Thanks Christoph but actually booking makes it easier ironically. I forgot booking existed so the reason I thought I couldn't make it was that I thought I'd miss practice and you can't join in quali but booking delays it by half an hour so its perfect...it was just me being an idiot and not looking at the times properly

Cheers anyway, appreciate it! :D

Thanks Christoph but actually booking makes it easier ironically. I forgot booking existed so the reason I thought I couldn't make it was that I thought I'd miss practice and you can't join in quali but booking delays it by half an hour so its perfect...it was just me being an idiot and not looking at the times properly

Cheers anyway, appreciate it! :D

You can join at any point in booking can't you?

NEW CARS!! NEW TRACK!!
..and @monsieurjackb is also joining :D

Who can miss this??
Actually me :cry: 'cause I forgot i'm not at home :cry::cry: Sorry Jack, can't race this week :redface:

But YOU can't miss this
@Jimlaad43 @SakL @Martin1977 @Rami (how is the shoulder?) @Nathaniel Dwayne Hale
@Geof @John Dalton @Oscar @Martin Faber @Si @Tobias Röhner
@Chark @Quentis Gillispie @kedy89 @Ramon Salles @mancSLO @Turk @petsku67 @Deathrund
Hope it was better yesterday @rastaqki ?
Brave @Benutzername doing his best with the Evora :thumbsup::)
@allididnottagbutwantedto:D

Reactions: Si
NEW CARS!! NEW TRACK!!
..and @monsieurjackb is also joining :D

Who can miss this??
Actually me :cry: 'cause I forgot i'm not at home :cry::cry: Sorry Jack, can't race this week :redface:

But YOU can't miss this
@Jimlaad43 @SakL @Martin1977 @Rami (how is the shoulder?) @Nathaniel Dwayne Hale
@Geof @John Dalton @Oscar @Martin Faber @Si @Tobias Röhner
@Chark @Quentis Gillispie @kedy89 @Ramon Salles @mancSLO @Turk @petsku67 @Deathrund
Hope it was better yesterday @rastaqki ?
Brave @Benutzername doing his best with the Evora :thumbsup::)
@allididnottagbutwantedto:D
Thanks, but unfortunately i dont have time on thursday evening :/
I wish you guys a great race, though, i am sure it'll be one :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back