AC GT3 @ Chang International circuit - Sun 13May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is the mystery of the heavily modified and camouflaged GT2 RS solved yet? I took it as a possibility of seeing a turbo charged GT3 R with the GT2 RS being used as an engine test bed.
I think that GT2 will be a track day car.

In regards to GT3 R here are all the answers. Most importantly the engine is NA and sitting where it should be and it is a new gen like I expected. Otherwise a new, RSR inspired aero and finally Porsche caught up on to the F1 steering wheel trend :p:D What is interesting is the new front suspension design with wider track.
http://sportscar365.com/other-series/porsche-unveils-new-911-gt3-r/

What do you say, will be faster than RSR 2017? Looks stunning indeed.
It wont be faster, but it will be another step closer to the RSR making it's life difficult in different class traffic at Daytona in 2018. I think current gen GT3 cars are only 2 or 3 seconds slower than GTE/GTLM, so that's exactly where it will be

Can I upload new updated version tomorrow? It`s quite something new.
Sure, as long as there are no performance losses for sure. If it's something major and you are not certain, it is best to wait until after the race and do further testing before using the track again next time. :thumbsup:

Sure, as long as there are no performance losses for sure. If it's something major and you are not certain, it is best to wait until after the race and do further testing before using the track again next time. :thumbsup:
No, no, there are few small things, but quite important. So I am 100% performance wise will be no difference what so ever.

Is there still a place available please?
If yes I'll go with the Ferrari 488 GT3

>>>>>>>>> I have registered to another race (racerrom) because this one looks full.
>>>>>>>>> CU guys

ferrari_488_gt3___maranello_motorsport___by_nancorocks-day661m.png

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years