GT3 Car Pack @Mugello

[QUOTE = "PhilS13, publicación: 2515111, miembro: 15197"] He estado pensando en hacer esto por un tiempo, así que aquí está. Configuraciones base para el campo GT3 relevante actual.

Usé a Mugello. La pista tiene todo, gran zona de frenado, curvas lentas, cambios de dirección, curvas rápidas, esquinas de curvatura descendente ... las configuraciones que funcionan bien aquí deberían funcionar bien en todos lados.

El proceso fue simple. Empiece desde el valor predeterminado, ajuste el engranaje para la pista, ajuste la presión de los neumáticos para la pista, desconecte el TC y el ABS, donde me gusta, y me fui por algunas vueltas.

El primer paso fue ver qué puede hacer el automóvil en esta configuración "predeterminada". Sorprendentemente, la mayoría de los conjuntos predeterminados son bastante rápidos. Solo las configuraciones de Nissan y AMG estaban lejos.

Luego hice lo que suelo hacer, me aseguré de que la aerodinámica esté en su rango de trabajo, me aseguré de que la curvatura estuviera bien, obtuve el equilibrio mecánico y aerodinámico donde quería y me alejé durante algunas vueltas más. Tuve un muy -no lo toco si no está roto- enfoque, no estoy tocando ningún amortiguador y rango de recorrido. No estoy entrando en ninguna materia avanzada. Solo estoy arreglando lo que más no funciona. No cambiaré la personalidad de los autos ... aún los reconocerás. Los grandes defectos solo se convirtieron en pequeños defectos.

Resulta que todos los autos pueden cambiar a 1.47 con muy poco trabajo.
setuppack.png

Las vueltas son bastante rápidas. Algunos de ellos serían WR como están, casi todos serían WR si se realizaran en las mismas condiciones que los WR actuales.

De todos modos, espero que esto ayude a los que están atrapados en un lugar "¿soy yo o es la configuración". Lo más probable es que solo DRIVE, ese es el tiempo de latencia. Que te diviertas.

Uh no puede adjuntar .zip, por lo que el paquete está aquí: https://www.dropbox.com/s/enk1lh1sij09lnr/setups.zip?dl=0 [/ QUOTE]

Hi phil, yo have email? I have questions setup Porsche 911 GT3 in mount panorama, i am RACE Championship Porsche on grip 92. Thanks :)

I stumbled upon this thread and will be giving the setups a go soon.

I've been taking part in a sim racing league since January, but I've been struggling since I'm a Project Cars player. The cars feel totally different in the two sims. Currently I'm using the 650s, but I don't know why, its super slow in straights compared to all the other cars, doesnt matter what setup I use.

In Pcars I use the Hurucan and the 488. I'm a very aggressive driver and like to brake late and hard into corners. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me by picking the car for me. Our next race is actually at Mugello, but its only next month

Ty

I've been taking part in a sim racing league since January, but I've been struggling since I'm a Project Cars player. The cars feel totally different in the two sims. Currently I'm using the 650s, but I don't know why, its super slow in straights compared to all the other cars, doesnt matter what setup I use.

In Pcars I use the Hurucan and the 488. I'm a very aggressive driver and like to brake late and hard into corners. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me by picking the car for me. Our next race is actually at Mugello, but its only next month

Ty
I think the mclaren is probably the fastest car around mugello. Ferrari is also a good choice. I'd stay away from Lamborghini, Nissan and Porsche.

Great idea @PhilS13

Mugello is awesome those are really quick laps, gonna have to try this weekend.

About the McLaren 650S GT3.

You can run with 0 front and rear wings the 650GT3 and you will still generate more downforce than AMG GT3, R8 2016, 911 GT3 at max wing angles!

Huracan is the worst downforce GT3 car in AC even worse than Nissan! (which has the worst drag of any GT3 car)

(I was bored one weekend during winter and used wings app to verify :redface:)

Ty
For late braking and agressive driving you need to try the Z4. Its best suited to what you describe. Around Mugello the MR cars are abit faster tho, Mclaren, 488 and the Lambo too, with a good driver.

In the race the Lambo will always bee strong due to good power and brakes, it can be hectic in the corners tho.

Overall in pure laptimes Mclaren and Porsche seem to be best. However Porsche has tire heat issues in longer races.

Top 5 imo, and confirmed by 2 leagues I race in is

1. Mclaren (best downforce car, low top end, knife edge handling, hard to save)
2. Audi (new or old, new one easier, all round a good car, 3th in power output)
3. Lambo (can struggle on tighter tracks, hard to be really fast with in general, bad downforce, 2nd in power output, strong in races due to power)
Shared 4th;
Porsche (good brakes, good power, bad downforce, tire issues, top 3 fast when tires are in temp window)
BMW (best brakes, ok downforce, low top end, easy)
Ferrari (Good downforce/balance, broad power range, low top end, understeery in low speed sections, easy)

Been thinking of doing this for a while so here it is. Base setups for the current relevant GT3 field.

I used Mugello. The track has everything, big braking zone, slow corners, direction changes, fast corners, off camber corners...the setups that work well here should work well everywhere.

The process was simple. Start from default, adjust gearing for the track, adjust tyre pressures for the track, TC off and ABS where I like it and off I went for some laps.

First step was looking at what the car can do on this "default" setup. Surprisingly, most default sets are pretty damn quick. Only the Nissan and AMG setups were way off.

Then I did what I usually do, make sure the aero is in its working range, make sure camber is ok, get the aero and mechanical balance where I want it and off for some more laps. I had a very -don't touch it if it's not broken- approach, I'm not touching any dampers and travel range. I'm not getting into any advanced stuff. I'm only fixing what is majorly not working. I'm not changing the personality of the cars...you will still recognize them. Big flaws only became small flaws.

Turns out all the cars can lap into 1.47s with very little work.

yOC2tZy.png

setuppack.png

The laps are reasonably quick imo. Some of them would we WRs as is, pretty much all of them would be WRs if done in the same conditions as current WRs.

Anyway, I hope this helps the ones stuck in a "is it me or is it the setup" place. Most likely, just DRIVE, that's where the laptime is. Have fun.

Uh can't attach .zip so pack is here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/enk1lh1sij09lnr/setups.zip?dl=0
What is the difference between "phil's default" and "phil's base?"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing