AC GT3 @ Calabogie - Sunday 1st August 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all,

When loading to the practice server around loading car #18, the process stopped and I get a 'Race canceled' message.
When I do this combo off line, it's fine. Does anyone have any ideas?

It's GT-R related. If this car isn't list of available cars, the game loads fine.

Last edited:
Hi all,

When loading to the practice server around loading car #18, the process stopped and I get a 'Race canceled' message.
When I do this combo off line, it's fine. Does anyone have any ideas?

It's GT-R related. If this car isn't list of available cars, the game loads fine.

I can log in with a gt-r no probem. Maybe it's an issue with you car file, not sure.

Removing your gt-r files and verifying integrity of steam files could be worth a shot.

Last edited:
Something curious about the TT/MX5 race last time out. I fuelled 45L, and used about 41L during the race. Granted I was lapped once, but still had maybe 2.5L of fuel at the end. Someone ran out of fuel, and I wonder how much he used?

Can anyone send me this VAO-PATCH-file, please?
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\vao-patches-cars\ks_nissan_gtr_gt3.vao-patch

Mine seems to be corrupt because it is only 1kB in size. I'd rather not reinstall CM/CSP.

Last edited:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\vao-patches-cars\ks_nissan_gtr_gt3.vao-patch

Mine seems to be corrupt because it is only 1kB in size. I'd rather not reinstall CM/CSP.
You can 'reinstall' the single file. Go to that file in ACCM, right click, select reinstall.

Right-click on that, and you can reinstall just that one.
faffafe.jpg

Last edited:

I don't have this file. What does it do?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%