Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

SGP GT3 @ Calabogie - Sunday 1st August 2021

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
Hi all,

When loading to the practice server around loading car #18, the process stopped and I get a 'Race canceled' message.
When I do this combo off line, it's fine. Does anyone have any ideas?

It's GT-R related. If this car isn't list of available cars, the game loads fine.

Last edited:

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Hi all,

When loading to the practice server around loading car #18, the process stopped and I get a 'Race canceled' message.
When I do this combo off line, it's fine. Does anyone have any ideas?

It's GT-R related. If this car isn't list of available cars, the game loads fine.

I can log in with a gt-r no probem. Maybe it's an issue with you car file, not sure.

Removing your gt-r files and verifying integrity of steam files could be worth a shot.

Last edited:

Goblin616

Premium
Something curious about the TT/MX5 race last time out. I fuelled 45L, and used about 41L during the race. Granted I was lapped once, but still had maybe 2.5L of fuel at the end. Someone ran out of fuel, and I wonder how much he used?

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
Can anyone send me this VAO-PATCH-file, please?
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\vao-patches-cars\ks_nissan_gtr_gt3.vao-patch

Mine seems to be corrupt because it is only 1kB in size. I'd rather not reinstall CM/CSP.

Last edited:

Goblin616

Premium
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\vao-patches-cars\ks_nissan_gtr_gt3.vao-patch

Mine seems to be corrupt because it is only 1kB in size. I'd rather not reinstall CM/CSP.
You can 'reinstall' the single file. Go to that file in ACCM, right click, select reinstall.

Goblin616

Premium
Right-click on that, and you can reinstall just that one.
faffafe.jpg

Last edited:

Goblin616

Premium
No didn't work. Still 1 kB
What's the problem, trying to load Calabogie on the practice server using the GT-R? It works for me. IDK, try updating your CSP version perhaps. I'm using 0.1.74

Last edited:

JamKart22

Premium

I don't have this file. What does it do?

Goblin616

Premium
It works for me. IDK, try updating your CSP version perhaps. I'm using 0.1.74. Does it work?