rF2 GT3 & BTCC @ Interlagos - Fri 4 Sep 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I would too. However, we see lower numbers all across the games at the moment. I guess people are enjoying the last part of the summer while countries seems to be somewhat open.
Oh well, you only need 2 guys to have a proper race :)

Yeah that's true! Well, it's winter here for me now in South Africa! hence being online all the time!

Probably going to run a somewhat stock setup tonight though. Hopefully it doesn't suck!

I would too. However, we see lower numbers all across the games at the moment. I guess people are enjoying the last part of the summer while countries seems to be somewhat open.
Oh well, you only need 2 guys to have a proper race :)
I also think it's the combo, the NGTC mod doesn't come even close to the quality of the S397 cars, and the GT3 drivers may not be interested in getting the mod, just because you mixed it with their class.

Mixing S397 content is much more appealing, whether it's the prototypes or GTE/GT3, it always gets more traction.

I'll also ask to sign me out today, please.

I also think it's the combo, the NGTC mod doesn't come even close to the quality of the S397 cars, and the GT3 drivers may not be interested in getting the mod, just because you mixed it with their class.

Mixing S397 content is much more appealing, whether it's the prototypes or GTE/GT3, it always gets more traction.

I'll also ask to sign me out today, please.

The NGTC mod might not be everyones taste, but we saw in the last race before I took over that the numbers were falling a bit in S397 cars as well.
Anyway, the cars will change for the next event, I've had my server-lessons :)

Sad to see you sign out, hopefully next weeks choice will appeal more to you, and the masses :)

Can't join to the server...I've just got an rF2 uodtae and the server says "differebt version" :/

Edit: updtae came 10 mins ago :(

Oh. Brilliant. We should move all racing to Saturday and Sunday in rF2, or Monday. Seems like they always push out updates at weird times.

EDIT: I also see I have an update queuing. Did they really push it out at 19:00 UTC or something? On a Friday evening.

Last edited:
haha that was epic!

I think I missed the last round though... I saw 0:00 remaining before we crossed the finish line but apparently there was one more lap to go (I'm not used to multi-class) :) literally side by side over the finish line in what was the "end" of the race in my head.

great racing guys, my tires were really gone at.. sorry @Ole Marius Myrvold if I gave you a little tap, hope I didn't cause you damange.

those TCs are so much fun... pretty forgiving but at the same time very challenging

see you next week!

haha that was epic!

I think I missed the last round though... I saw 0:00 remaining before we crossed the finish line but apparently there was one more lap to go (I'm not used to multi-class) :) literally side by side over the finish line in what was the "end" of the race in my head.

great racing guys, my tires were really gone at.. sorry @Ole Marius Myrvold if I gave you a little tap, hope I didn't cause you damange.

those TCs are so much fun... pretty forgiving but at the same time very challenging

see you next week!

Epic is so true!!

Oh, I know what you did wrong. In a timed race like this, when the timer reaches 00:00 no-one actually finishes until the leader of the race (@Michael Rudolf tonight) crosses the line. So you still had one lap to go when you and @Dean Maković crossed the line, as Michael hadn't finished yet! :) Like they teaches kids when they start karting - never stop racing until you see the actual checkered flag! :D

The tires was gone indeed. This track was better in regards to the TC's and tyre wear (and the reason why it's softs only). As driving very safe, and a bit slower would've saved the tyres for the end, but not possible to know what would've been the fastest. Going all out all the time and pitting halfway would've lost you time, but reduced the chance of errors :)

They are really fun. Some strange stuff with them, it's far from a perfect mod, but they are fun, they are challenging, but they also invite to insanely close racing and some touching without creating issues.
I think you did tap me, I just grinned like a lunatic from it. It was just like TC-racing should be! A tiny bit of "I am here, don't you make a mistake, or I'll pass you" tapping, but also side by side and no ramming. I loved it.

Just too bad the security-company for one of the football stadiums I work at called during the race, there had been a break in. So I kinda had to take that phone. So I lost a whole lap :(

No TC's next week. But I hope I'll see you regardless! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%