rF2 GT3 & BTCC @ Imola - Fri 28 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Woohoo, class victory. Those TCS are fun! Thanks all for the battles and for organizing. See ya next week.

I say a British track just because BTCC. Oulton park?

@Michael Rudolf Try this link https://mega.nz/file/GFsTTRpb#c19UAXAadjz3thRwDNsNDKCbguEB0h-w7e6O2rIb_gk
It's my replay, but it might not be good for you as you were far away from me on track, but you can try :)
Worked like a charm, thank you!

20200829004351_1.jpg

20200829004058_1.jpg

That is a brilliant track for Touring Cars, not so sure it would work very well with GT & BTCC together though :/

Oh, btw, too bad you didn't wear down your tyres a tiny bit more in the race, it could've been a door to door fight for the win! :D

They raced gt3 and gt4 together 3 weeks ago! I think on a twisty circuit the TCs won’t be too much slower than a gt4.

And indeed, after your crash I tried saving tires a bit but I think you were a tiny bit quicker when you pushed. Did you make an error in the last lap? This would be so much fun with 25 TCs cars on Knockhill though.

Some GTE / LMP event would be awesome. Also, not sure how many own the URD T5 Mod but a DTM vs. GT3 event could be fun as well.

GTE/LMP have been used a bit here lately. At least until we found out that the IMSA Prototypes were stolen.

Not going to use paymods, however, there is something very similar to DTM that runs with GT3 cars IRL ;) (There might be a hint for a future event here :) )

maybe VIR? or Yahuarcocha? all tracks from Reiza pack are great fun

They are! Much from Reiza are great!

That is true. Am I correct that everyone who wants to take part needs to own that content even if they don't actually drive it?

Sadly yes! I wish it was the R3E way, but you cannot have it all it seems!

then why not fun full reiza, metalmoro prototype and some gt from the pack :D

*Noted* :)

BTW guys, the first couple of weeks will be pretty safe in terms of cars/mods/tracks. It's been years since I did anything not rally related. I need to get on top of all the different systems, and not ending up ruining servers for e.g Denis etc. :) Starting out easy for me, and going more adventurous as time goes by! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%