So GT3 please

giphy.gif

OK if I switch to the TC class?

Ps, I see the choice of cars is:

Ford Focus RS NGTC
Mercedes A45 NGTC
MG 6 NGTC
Vauxhall Astra NGTC

Can we choose a car of any year or does it have to be the 2018 season?

OK if I switch to the TC class?

Ps, I see the choice of cars is:

Ford Focus RS NGTC
Mercedes A45 NGTC
MG 6 NGTC
Vauxhall Astra NGTC

Can we choose a car of any year or does it have to be the 2018 season?

Of course you can switch, and any year is fine :) Just remember to go in to the tuning menu (not setup in-game, but where you choose liveries etc.) and use the "long ratio" option on gearing, if not you will be a sitting duck on the straights.
Also remember soft tyres for the race (we can see if you use it or not based on the color of the tyre-sidewall :) )

Welcome to the Touring Car madness!!

Thanks everyone that was fun! Bit chaotic start from my side :( Had to restore an older backup recently cause of games crashing and didn't realise until the start that crew chief was still set to iRacing, felt a bit blind :rolleyes:
Great battle with @pokornyib thanks to my dumb DT :thumbsup:

Is it possible to share a replay if someone has it? Forgot to ask beforehand and would like to watch it again.

Thanks for making it another fun race guys! At least in the Touring Car class there was quite a bit of fighting yet again! :)

Too bad with the amount on retired cars in the end, but stuff happens!

It looks like I'll take over the Friday club here for the moment, so feel free to PM me if you guys have any special things you want to race. We'll probably do this combo of cars but another track next week, and then change things a little. This came a bit abrupt for me, so for simplicity sake I think that's the way to do it.

I know I've been asked about doing some "slower" cars as well, so that will happen, a bit of "short track" racing. I think that will be fun as well (or what @Balazs Floszmann @Roy Magnes @Joakim Skalstad ?)

Anyway. I'm open for ideas as well :)

Thanks everyone that was fun! Bit chaotic start from my side :( Had to restore an older backup recently cause of games crashing and didn't realise until the start that crew chief was still set to iRacing, felt a bit blind :rolleyes:
Great battle with @pokornyib thanks to my dumb DT :thumbsup:

Is it possible to share a replay if someone has it? Forgot to ask beforehand and would like to watch it again.

Thanks too. Actually didn't wanted to battle to much, because I changed something from the default before the start and forgot to reset, so my setup was so terrible. Also a little bit forgot this event, so 30min practice was surely not enough :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%