"Several lateral G"
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 18
Cars: BMW Z4 GT3 - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 - Lotus Evora GTC
Download: click here
Give Sneer a shoutout, if you like this track here!
Booking: 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT
Race distance: 20 laps
Estimated end of event: 20:30 GMT
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
- Time of day will be set at 14:00h.
- Standing Start for the race.
- This event has a minimal number of 5 participants to take place.
- Shorter Qualifying.
- Longer race than usually: ~45 min.
- Enabled grip dynamics - the track will gain grip very quickly.
- Server will be up, close to or at 18:00 GMT.
- Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
- Sign up window closes at 17:30 GMT sharp.
- Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
- Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
- Penalties will be enabled during this event.
- Mechanical damage set to 0%.
- Tyre wear & degradation set to 100%.
- Fuel consumption set to 100%.
- Flash your lights to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped and/or call out on teamspeak.
- Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
- It is strongly encouraged to be present in teamspeak, as this serves a multitude of objectives: a place to be on the same page during the event and to pick up important information, if needed and to simply converse with one another and to build a sense of community.
- If you don't want to be disturbed during a qualifying lap, you may turn off your mic/headphones, albeit please remember to enable them again afterwards - especially before the race starts. You will have plenty of time to do so in the transition between the Qually and Race session.
- To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
- Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying, if you have one and choose a suitable tyre type & fuel load for the race.
- In order to limit the display of plane white car liveries during our races, please click here - rules are included.
- If you just want to inform youself about car setups or you are truly ambitious it, I got you covered as well: click here.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience, so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, car, track, setup or a particular combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it is meant to be fun.
If the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.
If you haven't already
Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99.
- Ken Baldwin
- Michael Burke
- Kevin Hagendoorn
- Olly Stevenson
- Michael Andal
- Hany Alsabti
- Paul Hurlow
- Ted Nyberg
- Fernando Deutsch
- Jan Salat
- Reinhard Berger
- Sander Eefting
- Dave Fox
- Henri Sinik
- Benjamin Hellmann
- Niall Geoghegan
- Niki Đaković
- Hamzalija Meco
- Nico Major
- Liviu Tiron